News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Brig. Gen. Laura Yeager to become first woman to lead US Army infantry division  (Read 179 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
What do you Army guys and dolls think about this?

Read more   

A brigadier general is set to make history this month by becoming the first woman to lead a U.S. Army infantry division.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
What exactly are we suppose to think????
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.
Sorry Y you have me confused with you and OS.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

You're the one that doesn't know what to think.  Your handler hasn't told you what to think.  You're completely lost.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
 ::) Says the defender of all things Caucasian.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

You're the one that doesn't know what to think.  Your handler hasn't told you what to think.  You're completely lost.

Maybe he has no thought on it because its not that important to him. Instead you take a literal reading of his words to sow discord.

Typical sign of Satan.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

Maybe he has no thought on it because its not that important to him. Instead you take a literal reading of his words to sow discord.

Typical sign of Satan.

Knee grow please.  You and him are just alike.  Someone has to tell you what to think.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

I know to think you are ignorant. :nod:  My question was more along the line of what's your point?  If women are serving in combat units in combat zones, attending and completing elite training schools, why would this be a problem.  What did you think when a female commanded a fighter wing?????

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

I know to think you are ignorant. :nod:  My question was more along the line of what's your point?  If women are serving in combat units in combat zones, attending and completing elite training schools, why would this be a problem.  What did you think when a female commanded a fighter wing?????

Now you're backtracking and deflecting.  You're still waiting for your handler to tell you what to think. 

BTW, I went to high school with the first woman to command a flying wing. She's also the first Black female Lieutenant General in the Air Force.  I have posted about her in the past.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

Typical sign of Satan.

Knee grow please.  You and him are just alike.  Someone has to tell you what to think.

Still plagiarizing Bro Askia, but telling others they can’t think for themselves.

You’re a Joke.

Prove you graduated high school and were honorably discharged.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

Now you're backtracking and deflecting.  You're still waiting for your handler to tell you what to think. 

BTW, I went to high school with the first woman to command a flying wing. She's also the first Black female Lieutenant General in the Air Force.  I have posted about her in the past.
Nope not gonna discuss bananas with a monkey or cheese with a rat. :nono2:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

You're still waiting on your handler to tell you what to think. 

Your bananas and cheese analogies are moot.  You just admitted you won't go to an expert for knowledge.  Stay ignorant.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Ask your handler.

You're still waiting on your handler to tell you what to think. 

Your bananas and cheese analogies are moot.  You just admitted you won't go to an expert for knowledge.  Stay ignorant.
^^^

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News