News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday  (Read 733 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • We're coming! Grrrr!
    • View Profile
Re: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 09:26:12 AM »
Report: Former MLB Star David Ortiz Targeted Over Alleged Affair With Drug Lord’s Wife

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/06/10/big-papi-shooting-drug-lords-wife/

:blush:Guess somebody was pissed off that their wife wasn't calling him 'BIG PAPI'  :o  BUT, I digress. 

:nono2: You don't mess with drug dealers' women...its the quickest way to SIX FEET UNDER!  Ortiz is fortunate to even be alive.

Is somebody else's coochee really worth bullets? I think not.
:no:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 12:20:30 PM »
Report: Former MLB Star David Ortiz Targeted Over Alleged Affair With Drug Lord’s Wife

:blush:Guess somebody was pissed off that their wife wasn't calling him 'BIG PAPI'  :o  BUT, I digress. 

:nono2: You don't mess with drug dealers' women...its the quickest way to SIX FEET UNDER!  Ortiz is fortunate to even be alive.

Dude that's media hype. The reality probably is that they grew up together in the same hood, and it is actually one of Big Pappi old flames. Or he use to just knock those boots back in the day. I seriously doubt Big Pappi running around tapping some drug dealer chicks. I could be wrong. But it just doesn't  add up.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:47:32 PM by bluedog »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 12:41:05 PM »
Ortiz had 2nd surgery after getting to Boston

Lopez told ESPN that Ortiz has been alert, has spoken to his family and "even flashed that smile."

Ortiz was shot at a club in eastern Santo Domingo, a bustling nightlife district packed with dance clubs and bars. A team of surgeons, led by Dr. Abel Gonzalez, operated on Ortiz for six hours and repaired damage done by the bullet to both intestines and his liver. They also had to remove Ortiz's gallbladder to work on the liver, though the gallbladder itself was not damaged.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/26947704/ortiz-had-2nd-surgery-getting-boston?sf214149477=1

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2019, 03:13:14 AM »
Report: Second suspect arrested in David Ortiz shooting, motive still unclear

A second suspect has been arrested in the investigation into the shooting of former Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz, a spokeswoman for the national prosecutor’s office told the Associated Press via WhatsApp on Tuesday night.

https://sports.yahoo.com/boston-red-sox-second-suspect-arrested-david-ortiz-shooting-dominican-republic-035415855.html?utm_content=socialflow&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=yahoosports&utm_medium=social

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • We're coming! Grrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »

Dude that's media hype. The reality probably is that they grew up together in the same hood, and it is actually one of Big Pappi old flames. Or he use to just knock those boots back in the day. I seriously doubt Big Pappi running around tapping some drug dealer chicks. I could be wrong. But it just doesn't  add up.

I was actually just speaking in jest, whatever it was, IT IS.  The devil is in the details. I just hope the brotha is ok after all of this. He really is lucky to be alive.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2019, 06:21:22 PM »

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2019, 06:27:33 AM »
The drugs passing through the DR have those confused ninjas acting a fool.  Too Crazy!!!

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2019, 10:33:30 PM »
Well, they don't care what happen to us, so why should we give a sh!t what happens to them. Just saying.

Offline Devin

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2019, 10:06:45 AM »
Apparently the drug kingpin had previously asked Ortiz several times to stop messing with his wife ... but Ortiz kept on creeping. Ortiz had known this guy was after him, too and hired bodyguards and the DR police to protect him. The kingpin, though, didn’t want him dead. He wanted him paralyzed, which is why Ortiz was shot in the back. Dude lucky to be alive despite him placing himself in this position to be shot at. Man has a whole wife and kids and nearly lost his life creepin.  ::)

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2019, 11:29:26 AM »
I guess the life of a drug kingpin is not all that after all.  It would seem like if he couldn't control his wife from sleeping around with other men, he would have cancelled her and bought another one, as Nino Brown (Wesley Snipes) did in the movie 'New Jack City'.  I guess the only fools he has control of are those who pulled the trigger. Drugs and a poor Caribbean nation are a bad combination for confused ninjas who can't see who their real enemies are.  From history, the U.S. government basically wiped out the entire Medellin Cartel in Columbia.  The same will happen to these fools once it is all said and done.  Also, it (drugs) would make a good excuse to switch out the DR leadership in order for U.S. businesses to flood the country as some new tropical beach front paradise, basically another way of controlling someone else's land like gentrification.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:31:38 AM by JAG89 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2019, 11:36:24 AM »
I guess the life of a drug kingpin is not all that after all.  It would seem like if he couldn't control his wife from sleeping around with other men, he would have cancelled her and bought another one, as Nino Brown (Wesley Snipes) did in the movie 'New Jack City'.  I guess the only fools he has control of are those who pulled the trigger. Drugs and a poor Caribbean nation are a bad combination for confused ninjas who can't see who their real enemies are.  From history, the U.S. government basically wiped out the entire Medellin Cartel in Columbia.  The same will happen to these fools once it is all said and done.  Also, it (drugs) would make a good excuse to switch out the DR leadership in order for U.S. businesses to flood the country as some new tropical beach front paradise, basically another way of controlling someone else's land like gentrification.

Sounds like the man was in love and didnt want to stop his wife by force...quite sad.

Big Papi is lucky hes still alive. Men will kill over a woman they love.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2019, 11:50:23 AM »

Sounds like the man was in love and didnt want to stop his wife by force...quite sad.

Big Papi is lucky hes still alive. Men will kill over a woman they love.

So he hires someone to shoot the person she is sleeping around with.  That was smart of him.  Now he will probably serve prison time while she continues to sleep around with other men. Some drug kingpin he is. Like the old saying goes, "you can't turn them into a housewife." Like I have told my son at an early age, there are approximately 3 to 4 billion women on this planet, don't get stuck on stupid over one.  If his and her agendas are not the same, it's best to move on.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2019, 07:18:48 PM »
Bought her an 85,000 Lexus the day before he was shot.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2019, 07:24:00 PM »
Bought her an 85,000 Lexus the day before he was shot.

Supposedly, she had gotten into a fight at the hospital.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 10:53:41 PM by JAG89 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News