News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday  (Read 763 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »

They only go down there for sex with poor "redbones"

That's all YOU ever try to get with. So whahtcha sayin? :shrug:

Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle Negro?

When have I ever insinuated I would sleep with a poor woman?

You are right. Just changed it. I'll add Quadroon, Octaroon, SixteenthaRoon...Nothing darker than a piece of light cardboard.

Sounds like you are projecting.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2019, 12:39:07 PM »
Man that dude just walk behind Big Pappi and shot him in the back while he was sitting down talking. Clearly an attempted hit.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 12:50:40 PM »

You are right. Just changed it. I'll add Quadroon, Octaroon, SixteenthaRoon...Nothing darker than a piece of light cardboard.

Naaaaah. Not at all youngsta.

I just read what you post and see the pics of what you perceive as the ultimate in feminine beauty. You see, I have dated women in about every shade of the diaspora from deep dark chocolate to very light-skinned. My wife of 20 years is right in the middle of the two. All I ever see you talk about worth gettin' at are the very light skinned folk of African persuasion or non-African women.

Everything you have associated with in regards to darker skinned people of the African Diaspora has been on the negative tip. Whether it be women in general, tribes of Africans, African-Americans, female tennis players (Sloane Stephens and the Williams sisters etc. etc.)

I am sure you will try your best to weasel out of it like you always attempt to do, but you insult OUR intelligence if you try to suggest otherwise. We've peeped your ish. So save your keystrokes. I know my reading comprehension is pretty danged good. I know a colorist when I read one.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:54:44 PM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 12:51:36 PM »
Man that dude just walk behind Big Pappi and shot him in the back while he was sitting down talking. Clearly an attempted hit.

:o :o :o :o
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 02:09:30 PM »
I was viewing You tube video of black expats who live in the DR- and they advised last year to drink only the bottled beer and bring your own liquor with you from the states and drink only El president beer- i guess they were prophetic.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 02:30:05 PM »

I just read what you post and see the pics of what you perceive as the ultimate in feminine beauty. You see, I have dated women in about every shade of the diaspora from deep dark chocolate to very light-skinned. My wife of 20 years is right in the middle of the two. All I ever see you talk about worth gettin' at are the very light skinned folk of African persuasion or non-African women.

Everything you have associated with in regards to darker skinned people of the African Diaspora has been on the negative tip. Whether it be women in general, tribes of Africans, African-Americans, female tennis players (Sloane Stephens and the Williams sisters etc. etc.)

I am sure you will try your best to weasel out of it like you always attempt to do, but you insult OUR intelligence if you try to suggest otherwise. We've peeped your ish. So save your keystrokes. I know my reading comprehension is pretty danged good. I know a colorist when I read one.

Be honest here:

The vast majority of chicks you have dated, including your wife, are lighter than you. Is this a true statement or not?

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
I was viewing You tube video of black expats who live in the DR- and they advised last year to drink only the bottled beer and bring your own liquor with you from the states and drink only El president beer- i guess they were prophetic.
:wow:

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 06:19:47 PM »

Be honest here:

The vast majority of chicks you have dated, including your wife, are lighter than you. Is this a true statement or not?

:lmao:

Here you go trying the lawyer routine.

OK I will bite. I just took 2 minutes out of my day and thought of about 80-90 percent of the young  ladies I have been involved with at varying levels in the past 35 years (since sophomore year of high school).

33 percent were what you would consider dark skinned, 55 percent were medium to brown skinned (such as my wife).. 12 percent fell into the realm where you constantly do your fishing...

My points...

A. I am very dark skinned brotha, (especially in the summer playing sports outdoors) so the vast percentage of females I have had any involvement with more than likely will be lighter than I am.

B. I am a fan of ALL shades of sisters, as I have already said. From dang near blue  black to dang near opaque. I don't make nickel-slick statements sneak-dissin' different shades of sisters, unlike someone else we know.

C. I have found ALL EXCEPT ONE of the ladies I thought of in that 2 minutes, either verbally or non-verbally or through other people, expressed their interest in me first. I did not know that they were feelin' me until someone told me, or they made it very obvious. Meaning, THEY were basically choosing ME, basically giving me the go-ahead (one of them I really wasn't feelin', but my parents knew she liked me and they were good friends with her parents, so they basically held me at gunpoint and made me go out with her) :lol:

D. My very first real crush/girlfriend was a PRETTY chocolate girl, darker than me. So even at a young age, I knew I liked them ALL, as long as they were visually appealing and had a solid personality.

So in closing, as I have said many times, unlike yourself, I am attracted to and appreciative of ALL shades of sisters in The Diaspora...Can you say the same? (It's a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to)...Maybe as you mature, your views may or may not change, and that is on you. You like whatcha like. But even with that, the slickarse pot-shots you take at darker skinned sisters (and people in general) is some baby-back BS.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:03:32 PM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »
Report: Former MLB Star David Ortiz Targeted Over Alleged Affair With Drug Lord’s Wife

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/06/10/big-papi-shooting-drug-lords-wife/

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 08:43:20 PM »
Report: Former MLB Star David Ortiz Targeted Over Alleged Affair With Drug Lord’s Wife

https://blackamericaweb.com/2019/06/10/big-papi-shooting-drug-lords-wife/

I figured someone involved in drugs was behind this.  Them folks are off the chain.  It's worst than the gangs during the crack epidemic in Los Angeles in the 80's and 90's.  And racist White folks are the main ones behind a lot of this.  My former White neighbor nextdoor is a pilot for United Airlines.  He's currently not working because he flies the 737 Max. He showed me a picture of some little hunny he has down there. I tried to tell him how bad things were there.  I'm sure his little hunny down there is sleeping with other Americans.  And he is engaged to get married to some American White female. White boys have always used those Central American countries as their sexual playground.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:56:23 PM by JAG89 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2019, 06:55:51 AM »

Be honest here:

:lmao:

Here you go trying the lawyer routine.

OK I will bite. I just took 2 minutes out of my day and thought of about 80-90 percent of the young  ladies I have been involved with at varying levels in the past 35 years (since sophomore year of high school).

33 percent were what you would consider dark skinned, 55 percent were medium to brown skinned (such as my wife).. 12 percent fell into the realm where you constantly do your fishing...

My points...

A. I am very dark skinned brotha, (especially in the summer playing sports outdoors) so the vast percentage of females I have had any involvement with more than likely will be lighter than I am.

B. I am a fan of ALL shades of sisters, as I have already said. From dang near blue  black to dang near opaque. I don't make nickel-slick statements sneak-dissin' different shades of sisters, unlike someone else we know.

C. I have found ALL EXCEPT ONE of the ladies I thought of in that 2 minutes, either verbally or non-verbally or through other people, expressed their interest in me first. I did not know that they were feelin' me until someone told me, or they made it very obvious. Meaning, THEY were basically choosing ME, basically giving me the go-ahead (one of them I really wasn't feelin', but my parents knew she liked me and they were good friends with her parents, so they basically held me at gunpoint and made me go out with her) :lol:

D. My very first real crush/girlfriend was a PRETTY chocolate girl, darker than me. So even at a young age, I knew I liked them ALL, as long as they were visually appealing and had a solid personality.

So in closing, as I have said many times, unlike yourself, I am attracted to and appreciative of ALL shades of sisters in The Diaspora...Can you say the same? (It's a rhetorical question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to)...Maybe as you mature, your views may or may not change, and that is on you. You like whatcha like. But even with that, the slickarse pot-shots you take at darker skinned sisters (and people in general) is some baby-back BS.

You were Solomon in another life...  ;D

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2019, 09:16:58 AM »
Last night saw how the drug epidemics started in America.  First the Cuban survivors of the bay of pigs started  after the returned to Miami they had no jobs. They started selling drugs and be came right. These guys accounted for 20% of all the drugs in America and 40% of heroin in America.  Then the CIA went to Switzerland and bought up all the LSD and used some Vietnam U.S. soldiers for their experiments with the promise of leave from combat. Also most of our allied generals during the Vietnam war especially in Laos were drug kingpins who shipped it back to America.  And if you would complain to military or CIA.T hey would have you transferred to the states.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News