News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday  (Read 770 times)

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: David Ortiz shot, hospitalized in Dominican Republic on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 02:12:23 AM »
Them confused ninjas in DR must have found out that they are really Black.  Maybe we can send them a few Puerto Ricans to help them through this situation.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 02:30:12 AM »
All seriousness, I think it's all about who can control the flow of cocaine in Central and South America.  It recently has been discovered that pilots from the U.S. are involved, just like the time when Barry Seal flew drugs for them mofos.  I'm sure these are some of the same mofos who flew for Barry Seal.  There's reason why the KKK wanted to invade the small country Dominica back in the 80's, which is on the other side of Puerto Rico. They were going to use it as their base for running cocaine.  I'm sure Trump has refueled their interest.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:31:52 AM by JAG89 »

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 02:37:15 AM »
Big Papi... :'(

Teeny and Little

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 03:17:35 AM »
All seriousness, I think it's all about who can control the flow of cocaine in Central and South America.  It recently has been discovered that pilots from U.S. is involved, just like the time when Barry Seal flew drugs for them mofos.  I'm sure these are some of the same mofos who flew for Barry Seal.  There's reason why the KKK wanted to invade the small country Dominica back in the 80's, which is on the other side of Puerto Rico. They were going to use it as their base for running cocaine.  I'm sure Trump has refueled their interest.
Yep!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 05:50:13 AM »
Them confused ninjas in DR must have found out that they are really Black.  Maybe we can send them a few Puerto Ricans to help them through this situation.

Not funny.

It's time for the US to stop all travel to the Dominican Republic.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 06:03:17 AM »
If you stop travel to the DR then black men will riot in the streets.

They only go down there for sex with poor "redbones"

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 06:22:33 AM »
If you stop travel to the DR then black men will riot in the streets.

Those knee grows will do what they always do.  Cry 'woe is us.'
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 06:40:30 AM »
All seriousness, I think it's all about who can control the flow of cocaine in Central and South America.  It recently has been discovered that pilots from U.S. is involved, just like the time when Barry Seal flew drugs for them mofos.  I'm sure these are some of the same mofos who flew for Barry Seal.  There's reason why the KKK wanted to invade the small country Dominica back in the 80's, which is on the other side of Puerto Rico. They were going to use it as their base for running cocaine.  I'm sure Trump has refueled their interest.
Yep!

I've always wondered how pointy headed Bill Wilkinson (former Imperial Wizard of the KKK) from Livingston Parish was able to become a resort owner in San Pedro, Belize.  I'm sure in his many travels of cocaine dealings landed him that gig.  And what's crazy, the Belizean government protects him because he is good for their economic business down there. Confused ninjas will always fall for anyone.  What folks keep leaving out in the Barry Seal story is that his father was high up in the KKK. It's no coincident that Barry Seal (Baton Rouge), Bill Wilkinson (Livingston Parish), and David Duke (Mandeville) all lived along the same corridor (I-12) in Louisiana. I bet they were friends during the time when they were small pointy headed toddlers. Also, it's no coincident that Trump had major plans for the Dominican Republic of building it as another major resort destination. Him and his pointy headed buddies love confused ninjas. I'm sure those plans included some type of international campus for Liberty's Jerry Falwell, Jr.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:58:02 AM by JAG89 »

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 06:52:02 AM »
Him and his pointy headed buddies love confused ninjas.

:nod:  Yep. Like the one who posted just above you.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 07:14:55 AM »

Any person with a half of brain could see through their pointy headed plan.  Reagan employed and empowered them dummies to do his covert dirty works in Central America and now they think they can control the world.  Them dummies are too dumb to control themselves.  This is why confused ninjas in Central and South America keep falling for their crap. I'm sure Ortiz were there trying to stop the confusion amongst his people in the DR.  Also, there is no coincident that Trump is always finding out about large caravans of migrants trying to make it to the U.S.  I'm sure some of his pointy headed friends are involved in the reasons why 1,000's of migrants all of sudden decided to migrate to the U.S.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:34:12 AM by JAG89 »

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 07:44:39 AM »

Any person with a half of brain could see through their pointy headed plan.  Reagan employed and empowered them dummies to do his covert dirty works in Central America and now they think they can control the world.  Them dummies are too dumb to control themselves.  This is why confused ninjas in Central and South America keep falling for their crap. I'm sure Ortiz were there trying to stop the confusion amongst his people in the DR.  Also, there is no coincident that Trump is always finding out about large caravans of migrants trying to make it to the U.S.  I'm sure some of his pointy headed friends are involved in the reasons why 1,000's of migrants all of sudden decided to migrate to the U.S.
EXACTLY!

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 12:25:10 PM »

They only go down there for sex with "redbones"

That's all YOU ever try to get with. So whatcha sayin? :shrug:

Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle Negro?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:27:47 PM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:28 PM »

That's all YOU ever try to get with. So whahtcha sayin? :shrug:

When have I ever insinuated I would sleep with a poor woman?

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2019, 12:29:26 PM »

That's all YOU ever try to get with. So whahtcha sayin? :shrug:

When have I ever insinuated I would sleep with a poor woman?

You are right. Just changed it. I'll add Quadroon, Octaroon, SixteenthaRoon...Nothing darker than a piece of light cardboard.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News