News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: VUU PRESEASON TOP 25 - LINDY  (Read 702 times)

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: VUU PRESEASON TOP 25 - LINDY
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2019, 02:05:26 PM »
I'm surprised that Savannah State is not in the top 25 for D2,,,,,,,,,,
What makes them top 25 material? Because they're moving down?

Because they were playing with FCS players last season.
a

We all know that all FCS players aren't the same. Some conferences have much better players than others. Besides, most of the national contenders in DII has both the top level FCS and FBS transfers. DII's ten semester rule gives DII and advantage in recruiting FBS transfers over the FCS schools. It wasn't the players that followed WSSU from the MEAC to the CIAA that made us great. It was the FBS influx and some really good DII players we already had.

OK, I understand now.
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Jumbo97

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »
Don't overlook my WSSU Rams! We will be CIAA Champs this year in spite of not having a coach. Shaw will be the team to watch very closely this year. By years end, VUU, WSSU, and Shaw will be getting votes for top 25.

Keep discounting the bulldogs. I see some things just don't change. :lol:

:bow: :bow: :bow:  Mission VUU Return to Glory!  15-0 or bust

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2019, 07:10:24 PM »
Don't overlook my WSSU Rams! We will be CIAA Champs this year in spite of not having a coach. Shaw will be the team to watch very closely this year. By years end, VUU, WSSU, and Shaw will be getting votes for top 25.

Keep discounting the bulldogs. I see some things just don't change. :lol:

Oct. 26. Y'all know what it is... :nod: Congrats on your pre-season prognostications. :clap:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »

Keep discounting the bulldogs. I see some things just don't change. :lol

Wait until you see those playoff teams. They are no joke. Trust me, ya'll will need 60 real men to go 15-0.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News