News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Lets have a non political discussion about abortion.  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • #TigerPride Grrrr!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets have a non political discussion about abortion.
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2019, 08:34:08 AM »
Folks have opinions about any and everything, abortion included. Discussions are good, I believe. What folks need to be discussing is how to get these bamafied inbred yahoos OUT OF THESE POLICY-MAKING-POSITIONS....because what insane law will they pass next?   ::)  :shrug:  :tongue2:   If a woman wants to go have 6 or 7 abortions [heyal I worked with one who did and she was married], I don't give a frog's fat a$$ about it.  ::) Ain't my wife, ain't my baby, ain't my $$$ - have at it. I'm planning trips and chit.  :popcorn:

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 09:33:42 AM »
Agree and believe it or not there are some female football teams-- ain't seen a pregnant guy yet.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 03:06:15 PM »
Folks have opinions about any and everything, abortion included. Discussions are good, I believe. What folks need to be discussing is how to get these bamafied inbred yahoos OUT OF THESE POLICY-MAKING-POSITIONS....because what insane law will they pass next?   ::)  :shrug:  :tongue2:   If a woman wants to go have 6 or 7 abortions [heyal I worked with one who did and she was married], I don't give a frog's fat a$$ about it.  ::) Ain't my wife, ain't my baby, ain't my $$$ - have at it. I'm planning trips and chit.  :popcorn:
According to neymar it doesn't make a difference if its your wife or baby.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:12:08 PM by Que82 »
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 03:14:11 PM »
Agree and believe it or not there are some female football teams-- ain't seen a pregnant guy yet.
Does a transgender count????
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2019, 03:40:13 PM »
Does a transgender count????

If you want it to count, we have no problems with it.

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2019, 04:51:49 PM »
I'm ardently pro choice. And by pro-choice, I mean women have all choices up to and including abortions for whatever reason she deems necessary.

Abortions bans will impact poor, black and brown women who are already occupying the lowest paying jobs in the country. Yes, despite popular thought, black women STILL as a group make less than black men. So being saddled with unwanted babies will push them further in the hole.

If women do not have access to birth control that is cost effective, they're going to get pregnant. If men wont use condoms, they're going to get pregnant. The same people pushing to ban abortion want to limit access to birth control options for women.

I want people to stay out of women's bodily functions.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2019, 05:20:14 PM »
But Bear, if she willingly lets a man in, he's part of it, right? I do not advocate taking the 'D' and then tossing the man off to the side like he is a used condom. Biologically the two of you are equal partners.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2019, 10:11:10 PM »
I'm ardently pro choice. And by pro-choice, I mean women have all choices up to and including abortions for whatever reason she deems necessary.

Abortions bans will impact poor, black and brown women who are already occupying the lowest paying jobs in the country. Yes, despite popular thought, black women STILL as a group make less than black men. So being saddled with unwanted babies will push them further in the hole.

If women do not have access to birth control that is cost effective, they're going to get pregnant. If men wont use condoms, they're going to get pregnant. ???? The same people pushing to ban abortion want to limit access to birth control options for women.

Not directed at you Bearforlife but, Whatever happened to "no glove, no love????"   :shrug:

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2019, 09:48:47 AM »

If women do not have access to birth control that is cost effective, they're going to get pregnant. If men wont use condoms, they're going to get pregnant. ???? The same people pushing to ban abortion want to limit access to birth control options for women.

Not directed at you Bearforlife but, Whatever happened to "no glove, no love????"   :shrug:

Statistically, teen births are down. But because babies are still being born, we know folk aren't using condoms like they should. Again, if access to birth control is limited or eliminated, women are going to get pregnant.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule