News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Lets have a non political discussion about abortion.  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Lets have a non political discussion about abortion.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 07:31:03 PM »
I personally do not believe in abortion (except in the case of oldsport and neymar) however, I can't get pregnant either.  I believe it should always be the right of the woman to choose if they are not married, if married it should be a joint decision.

Unless the husband can carry the baby its still the womans right to choose...unless perhaps you agree that a woman gives up her body in marriage?
So why don’t you give your freaking opinion instead of trying to critique everyone else’s. One thing is for sure no one will ever have to abort your baby because you have to have sex with a woman to make one.
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 08:15:06 PM »
Why does it leave a bad taste in your mouth?

If you keep getting pregnant and having abortions it means you are fairly dumb.

Why?

This sounds like masucline woman shaming. A woman who gets multiple abortions isnt dumb.

What would be dumb is bringing kids in the world you cant afford, thus ruining the lives of many people.

It is dumb when you keep paying a doctor needlessly for the same avoidable medical procedure.  And yes, having multiple kids when you can't afford one is dumb also.

Its not needless if the woman doesnt want the baby. :shrug:

I personally do not believe in abortion (except in the case of oldsport and neymar) however, I can't get pregnant either.  I believe it should always be the right of the woman to choose if they are not married, if married it should be a joint decision.

Unless the husband can carry the baby its still the womans right to choose...unless perhaps you agree that a woman gives up her body in marriage?
This let’s me know that your dumb a**  has never been married. A marriage is a partnership. You make joint decision. If a wife aborts a baby without talking to her husband I’m sure in most cases the marriage will end if he finds out. P. S. I don’t believe she will be able to hide that she had the procedure from him unless he is as dumb as you are. You really need to stay in your dayum lane. ::)

It doesnt matter if its a "Partnership". Its her body.

Unless the man will have to give up a year of his life, rupture his genitals, and have his energy sapped by a PARASITE then he should have NO say. :shrug:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 08:21:31 PM »
But it also leaves a very bad taste in my mouth when folk use it a revolving door birth control method

What proof do you have that “it a revolving door birth control method?”
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:43 PM »

Why?

This sounds like masucline woman shaming. A woman who gets multiple abortions isnt dumb.

What would be dumb is bringing kids in the world you cant afford, thus ruining the lives of many people.

It is dumb when you keep paying a doctor needlessly for the same avoidable medical procedure.  And yes, having multiple kids when you can't afford one is dumb also.

This let’s me know that your dumb a**  has never been married. A marriage is a partnership. You make joint decision. If a wife aborts a baby without talking to her husband I’m sure in most cases the marriage will end if he finds out. P. S. I don’t believe she will be able to hide that she had the procedure from him unless he is as dumb as you are. You really need to stay in your dayum lane. ::)

Unless the man will have to give up a year of his life, rupture his genitals, and have his energy sapped by a PARASITE then he should have NO say. :shrug:
Yeah, if you can get three married people on here to agree with that BS I'll consider it valid otherwise you can kick rocks. ::)
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2019, 11:57:52 AM »

Why?

Yeah, if you can get three married people on here to agree with that BS I'll consider it valid otherwise you can kick rocks. ::)

An appeal to popularity?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 04:49:05 PM »

Why?

An appeal to popularity?
What would popularity have to do with it????  If you are correct they would say you are correct, however you always try to chime in and give advice on things you have no experience in.  You are giving advice on marriage when you have never been married.  That is stupid as heyal.  You also try to give advice on child rearing when you can hardly get a piece from your hand let alone make a baby. But I guess you should get a few point for being childish. ::) So what you have to say has little to no merit to me.  I personally believe that the only way most wives would have an abortion without talking to her husband is that the baby is going look like the mailman.  By the way, I wouldn't say that I'm that popular on this board but I guess it fair to say that most folks on here are more popular than you.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 05:31:04 PM »

Why?

An appeal to popularity?
What would popularity have to do with it????  If you are correct they would say you are correct, however you always try to chime in and give advice on things you have no experience in.  You are giving advice on marriage when you have never been married.  That is stupid as heyal.  You also try to give advice on child rearing when you can hardly get a piece from your hand let alone make a baby. But I guess you should get a few point for being childish. ::) So what you have to say has little to no merit to me.  I personally believe that the only way most wives would have an abortion without talking to her husband is that the baby is going look like the mailman.  By the way, I wouldn't say that I'm that popular on this board but I guess it fair to say that most folks on here are more popular than you.

An "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy in which someone tries to say they are correct because other people agree with them, not a literal popularity check on this very forum.

We dont need to ask anybody on here. How about you tell your wife:

"You have no autonomy over your body unless I say so"

and tell us how she replies :popcorn:

I dont have to be married to tell you what she will say to you in that situation. Ive been places where women have no rights. You are not gonna be able to pull that on a modern western woman. You'll catch more hot grits than Al Greene :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2019, 05:54:33 PM »

Why?

An appeal to popularity?

An "Appeal to popularity" is a logical fallacy in which someone tries to say they are correct because other people agree with them, not a literal popularity check on this very forum.

I dont have to be married to tell you what she will say to you in that situation. Ive been places where women have no rights. You are not gonna be able to pull that on a modern western woman. You'll catch more hot grits than Al Greene :tiptoe: :tiptoe:
How do you know are you or have you been someone's wife????? Your statement let's me know you don't have a fcuking clue about the institution of marriage.  You might want to talk to some married women before you come out of your pie hole about what a married woman would do.  That BS you just spouted is the real "Appeal to popularity". ::)  By the way this has nothing to do with a woman not having rights this has to do with what goes on in a marriage which you have no idea about. ::)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 05:57:03 PM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2019, 06:00:13 PM »
And no I can't stop my wife from having an abortion if she wants to, but if she does it without us discussing it I can stop her from being my wife.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2019, 06:00:51 PM »

Why?

An appeal to popularity?

How do you know are you or have you been someone's wife????? Your statement let's me know you don't have a fcuking clue about the institution of marriage.  You might want to talk to some married women before you come out of your pie hole about what a married woman would do.  That BS you just spouted is the real "Appeal to popularity". ::)  By the way this has nothing to do with a woman not having rights this has to do with what goes on in a marriage which you have no idea about. ::)

You wont do it  ;)

Because you know how bad it sounds what you suggested.

Its HER body
Its HER choice

Just because you put a cheap ring on her finger doesnt mean you own her.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2019, 06:10:07 PM »

Why?

An appeal to popularity?

You wont do it  ;)

Because you know how bad it sounds what you suggested.

Its HER body
Its HER choice

Just because you put a cheap ring on her finger doesn't mean you own her.
Now I understand why you can't get laid, you are a moron and I am a moron for debating this with you. The marriage vows which you obviously know nothing about says "they are no longer twain but one flesh." Again yes its her body her choice and its my choice not to be married to a wife who makes that kind of decision without us coming to a mutual agreement.  If you get married and make a major decision without consulting your husband it will become clear to you. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 06:12:02 PM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2019, 06:20:24 PM »
"I dont have to be married to tell you what she will say to you in that situation. Ive been places where women have no rights. You are not gonna be able to pull that on a modern western woman. You'll catch more hot grits than Al Greene :tiptoe: :tiptoe:"

I'm still baffled by the fact that you think because you have been in countries where women have no rights it gives you the credibility to speak on what happily married women in the US do in a marriage.   :shrug:  The only topic I personally think you should comment on as a subject matter expert is the jacking off at work thread.  :nod:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2019, 06:33:45 PM »
This quickly turned into the sh!t on Neymar show.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 06:43:11 PM »
This quickly turned into the sh!t on Neymar show.
No this became a neymar climbed down the hole in the outhouse seat contest.

capler clearly stated "I hope this discussion does not become a political finger pointing pissing contest. I would like to have this discussion based on your personal beliefs.

So what does he do?  He starts critiquing other folks opinion without even posting his own.

Offline Nomenclature

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2019, 08:35:51 PM »
The fundamental right a person should be allowed to have is the ability to have the choice -- the option to choose. Take religion and politics out of it -- choice is the essence. Governments shouldn't be in the business of legislating what folks do with their bodies.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule