News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Pat Robertson says ‘extreme’ Alabama abortion law ‘goes too far’  (Read 55 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He's right.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
He's right.

Now, what if, a lot of these "so-called" precious white women started getting pregnant by men of color? Let's see, how quick they terminate that bill?

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He's right.

Now, what if, a lot of these "so-called" precious white women started getting pregnant by men of color? Let's see, how quick they terminate that bill?

No they won't.  White guys rarely touch a white woman after she's been with a Black man.  Those that do do so with a 2x4 strapped to their a--.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This part is key...

“I think Alabama has gone too far," Robertson said during a Wednesday appearance on The 700 Club. It’s an extreme law, and they want to challenge Roe vs. Wade, but my humble view is that this is not the case we want to bring to the Supreme Court because I think this one will lose.

It's not that he is against it, he feels this particular one will get struck down.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
I don’t think this new state law will make it past the circuit and/or appellate courts. I really don’t think it has a snowballs chance in hell of making it to the Supreme Court.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News