News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Best Prom Pic I've ever seen  (Read 713 times)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Best Prom Pic I've ever seen
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2019, 09:03:15 PM »
???................interesting.

This thread has taken a trajectory that I never anticipated. And my reading of Que’s various posts suggests he did not anticipate the trajectory as well.

I was the first poster to respond to this thread. And the ONLY reason I did is because Que kinda used me as a “setup” for this topic. He intended to be humorous, and that is EXACTLY how I perceived it. I honestly thought from the beginning that pic was staged, and Que confirmed as much.

I initially thought the “opposition” to this thread was a tad over-the-top. It’s just humor I concluded. But because I have so much respect for you peeps on onnidan, I began to try to understand and process what you were saying. And although I STILL think the pic^^^ in the lead post was fairly innocuous, I understand the bases for u peeps’ objections.

Anyway, again, I REALLY enjoy communing with you peeps on this board. We ALL want to be understood and respected. And I surely want to be at the forefront of that.

God bless! .......now, a big cyber GROUP HUG!!  :hugs:

;D

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2019, 10:13:48 PM »
It's been brutal   :lol:  I used you because you are the only one I remember who spoke of a daughter who is old enough to have gone to a prom.  :lol:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 10:11:24 AM »
Que^^^Ms. Strike “was” old enough to have attended her senior prom when it occurred - ELEVEN YEARS AGO!!  :lol: She became a mommy one year ago and turns 30 at the end of the year. Her prom date is now married and the father of three small children (bless HIS heart  :o ).  :lol:

I wonder what some of the onnidan peeps with children - especially daughters - who are CURRENTLY of prom age have to say about dad in the pic^^^with the shotgun.

Or, better still, maybe we should let this topic go. Don’t want Big Que to suffer MORE abuse than he has already endured.  :lol:

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 10:28:27 AM »
Que^^^Ms. Strike “was” old enough to have attended her senior prom when it occurred - ELEVEN YEARS AGO!!  :lol: She became a mommy one year ago and turns 30 at the end of the year. Her prom date is now married and the father of three small children (bless HIS heart  :o ).  :lol:

I wonder what some of the onnidan peeps with children - especially daughters - who are CURRENTLY of prom age have to say about dad in the pic^^^with the shotgun.

Or, better still, maybe we should let this topic go. Don’t want Big Que to suffer MORE abuse than he has already endured.  :lol:

Strike -

I will only say that the time to lay the foundation of expectations is long before the young lad shows up on prom night. The twins were asked to attend several proms from different male friends of theirs, but kindly rejected all “promposals” as they are now being called.

So, for me, the symbolic shotgun pic and imagery begins the first time them fools try to rap to either of the twins. Plus they clearly tell these boys the real deal....

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 10:25:26 PM »
I wonder how folks reacted to this?   NSFW

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News