News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: As a life long Lakers fan. I'm depressed as hell  (Read 585 times)

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: As a life long Lakers fan. I'm depressed as hell
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 03:01:29 PM »
Watching this implode is sad. A once proud organization smh.

Kurt Rambis is now a player in basketball operations. Jesus people. And didn't want Lue.

As much as i don't like Lue, He wanted to bring Tom Thibodeau with him and Frank Vogel. Would have had a great staff, but they wanted him to have 3 yrs and not 5.

With Rob Pelinka in charge .... Might as well get used to being in the lottery
Want to know something more insane? It's Rambis that's actually in charge making those decisions

It's worse than that. It's Rambis' WIFE making decisions.
Yeah o know she influencing Jeanie Buss. That's how Kurt got into the position he's in with so much input with what's going on.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 03:16:19 PM »
^^

I never stop folks from dreaming big but

Tatum, Boogie, Kemba, Klay, J Randle, A Davis...man, you do realize there is a salary cap and luxury tax, right....

But dream on playa....dream on.....

Lol i listed a realistic starting 5.

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

with Hart , Boogie , Randle, Rozier coming off the bench 1st. And use one draft pick on a 3 point threat. That roster gets us to the playoffs

Kemba and Vucevic would get max deals. Tatum on his rookie deal. So is Ingram. So is Kuzma. Cousins isn't going to get top dollar because he's hurt again. LBJ salary can cover him, Rozier, Randle and the draft pick . Lebron makes 35.65 million per year

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 03:20:44 PM »
^^

Tatum, Boogie, Kemba, Klay, J Randle, A Davis...man, you do realize there is a salary cap and luxury tax, right....

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

with Hart , Boogie , Randle, Rozier coming off the bench 1st. And use one draft pick on a 3 point threat. That roster gets us to the playoffs

Kemba and Vucevic would get max deals. Tatum on his rookie deal. So is Ingram. So is Kuzma. Cousins isn't going to get top dollar because he's hurt again. LBJ salary can cover him, Rozier, Randle and the draft pick . Lebron makes 35.65 million per year
The fact that you even think you should trade your biggest drawing card, says it all.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:42:31 PM by bluedog »

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 02:04:47 PM »
^^

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

The fact that you even think you should trade your biggest drawing card, says it all.

We were the Lakers before LBJ showed up , and will be the Lakers long after he's gone

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 02:15:54 PM »
^^

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

We were the Lakers before LBJ showed up , and will be the Lakers long after he's gone
I'm a 44r year Lakers fan. Save that for some troll you're debating. The facts are nobody let along any superstar were even considering coming to the Lakers until Lebron signed up. Because the franchise has been ran by a bunch of idiots who has made it the laughing stock of the NBA.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 03:24:04 PM »
You guys act like Lebron is the only guy on the team. He's getting exactly what he deserves.
Okay I'll play along. Why is he getting exactly what he deserve?

Lebron is only about Lebron.  He has zero heart.  As old as Michael Jordan is, he'd crush Lebron in one on one, tiddly winks, marbles, and the Oklahoma Drill. Jordan will always do whatever it takes to beat you.  He'll not complain when the going gets tough.  Jordan would have never quit like and bitched like Lebron did in San Antonio because it was a little warm.

If I was building a championship team Lebron would never be considered.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 03:44:01 PM »
You guys act like Lebron is the only guy on the team. He's getting exactly what he deserves.
Okay I'll play along. Why is he getting exactly what he deserve?

Lebron is only about Lebron.  He has zero heart.  As old as Michael Jordan is, he'd crush Lebron in one on one, tiddly winks, marbles, and the Oklahoma Drill. Jordan will always do whatever it takes to beat you.  He'll not complain when the going gets tough.  Jordan would have never quit like and bitched like Lebron did in San Antonio because it was a little warm.

If I was building a championship team Lebron would never be considered.
So basically your argument that he deserves what he's getting (as you see it). Isn't  base on anything of substance. But some juvenile primal devotion to Michael Jordan that's been retired since dirt and has absolutely nothing to do with this. Smh...for Christ sakes. Make the insanity STOP!

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2019, 05:51:45 PM »
^^

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

I'm a 44r year Lakers fan. Save that for some troll you're debating. The facts are nobody let along any superstar were even considering coming to the Lakers until Lebron signed up. Because the franchise has been ran by a bunch of idiots who has made it the laughing stock of the NBA.

We are paying 35.65 million for 2 wins. We won 35 without him and 37 this past season. He made a 2 game difference

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 06:14:26 PM »
^^

PG - Kemba
SG- Tatum
SF- Ingram
PF - Kuzma
C- Vucevic

We are paying 35.65 million for 2 wins. We won 35 without him and 37 this past season. He made a 2 game difference
We won 35 with a healthy team, and won two more with a team plaqued with injuries with him. Missing a Total of 202 days combine between the core players of the team.

How that has anything to do with the fact that no superstar even considered coming to play for the Lakers until after he signed. I have no idea.

This selective memory base on irrational dislike/hate is truly a psychological phenomenon.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 06:16:31 PM by bluedog »

Offline Jumbo97

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
Lakers still in better shape than my Wizards.

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 12:10:42 PM »
NBA Free Agency Rumors: Kyrie Irving ‘Has Had Discussions’ About Playing With LeBron James, Lakers

https://www.lakersnation.com/nba-free-agency-rumors-kyrie-irving-has-had-discussions-about-playing-with-lebron-james-lakers/2019/05/11/

Offline JBROB

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2019, 12:12:09 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2019, 07:49:01 PM »

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2019, 02:34:34 PM »
We're gonna either get an impact player or trade with that 4th pick. We gonna be alright! We are da LAKERS!!!!!!!!!
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News