News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: MATTHEW BOLING - HOW FAST CAN HE RUN?  (Read 409 times)

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
MATTHEW BOLING - HOW FAST CAN HE RUN?
« on: May 04, 2019, 12:23:57 PM »

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: MATTHEW BOLING - HOW FAST CAN HE RUN?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 12:24:50 PM »

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 12:44:05 PM »

I thought I would share these so one can compare and contrast.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 12:45:59 PM »

Here is an interesting note. Bob Hayes was rated as the NFL's fastest man in history less than five years ago. Then he was second behind Darrell Green. Now, he is fifth.

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 02:34:08 AM »
I wish Boling luck and all the best. There is a negative aspect to high school kids getting too good too soon. They rarely pan out. I have seen too many high school phenoms fall by the wayside.

Offline CLeB-28

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tsunaa.com
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 10:22:31 AM »
I wish Boling luck and all the best. There is a negative aspect to high school kids getting too good too soon. They rarely pan out. I have seen too many high school phenoms fall by the wayside.

So true my TSU track loving brother!  As our legendary Flying Tiger track coach (Dave Bethany) used to say, "He who sihts fast don't siht for long."

Sea Sick... Waterbound... Can‘t Swim... About to Drown... In the OCEAN!!!  What!!! What!!!

Offline oleschoolaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:54:48 PM »

hate to make this a racial thing, but its highly "unusual" for a white dude to run this fast.  reminds me of the "russians and germans" before they started drug testing for steroids back in the day.  makes me wonder if this dude is on "steroids".

do they drug test all runners in high school?

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »

So true my TSU track loving brother!  As our legendary Flying Tiger track coach (Dave Bethany) used to say, "He who sihts fast don't siht for long."

"He who sihts fast don't siht for long"  :lmao: Well, I have never heard it put that way before. But I think that is so true.

CLeB, do you remember a sprinter named Greg Scholars?

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 01:36:34 PM »

hate to make this a racial thing, but its highly "unusual" for a white dude to run this fast.  reminds me of the "russians and germans" before they started drug testing for steroids back in the day.  makes me wonder if this dude is on "steroids".

do they drug test all runners in high school?

I am not sure of the drug testing in high school sports but until proven otherwise, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline CLeB-28

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tsunaa.com
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 03:34:39 PM »

"He who sihts fast don't siht for long"  :lmao: Well, I have never heard it put that way before. But I think that is so true.

Sure do. I remember the Flying Frogs (Scholars, Raymond Stewart and Roscoe Tatum) when I was in high school.  Scholars son is running at Princeton now.
Sea Sick... Waterbound... Can‘t Swim... About to Drown... In the OCEAN!!!  What!!! What!!!

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 05:54:11 PM »

It was not even close.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 10:44:58 PM »

This was domination. ;)

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 11:09:33 PM »
get a DNA test. How much African ancestry is flowing?

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2019, 12:21:58 AM »
get a DNA test. How much African ancestry is flowing?

:lmao:

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 12:52:26 AM »

Sure do. I remember the Flying Frogs (Scholars, Raymond Stewart and Roscoe Tatum) when I was in high school.  Scholars son is running at Princeton now.

Ok. I figured you would remember him. I had my reason for asking. I did not know his son is running at Princeton. That's good to know.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News