News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: David Horowitz Tells What I Found Out About The Left Too  (Read 74 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
David Horowitz Tells What I Found Out About The Left Too
« on: April 17, 2019, 09:32:35 AM »
You folk need to listen to this man. He's speaking the truth about the American left.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273494/david-horowitz-unveils-lefts-heart-darkness-frontpagemagcom

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: David Horowitz Tells What I Found Out About The Left Too
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
Hey man you ain't got no thoughts or opinion of your own--- you always report what someone else said- and what other people's opinion are= is not gospel. 

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 10:01:48 AM »
Oldsprot, us so called lefties do not watch the videos you post, especially the ones that purport to tell us what's wrong with democrats or the left. It just opinionated propoganda. It is truly delusional on your part for you to think there chance that any of us will change our political beliefs after listening to David Horowitz.

Serioulsy

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 11:04:52 AM »
Oldsprot, us so called lefties do not watch the videos you post, especially the ones that purport to tell us what's wrong with democrats or the left. It just opinionated propoganda. It is truly delusional on your part for you to think there chance that any of us will change our political beliefs after listening to David Horowitz.

Serioulsy

Whatever you say K----. Put those leftest in their and you'll find out. SMH. However, I can understand. No brother, you're the one who has been propagandized by the left and don't even know it.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 11:25:24 AM »
All he posts is BS of what SOMEONE else said- at least Y has his own thoughts and opinions.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 12:24:33 PM »
Whatever you say K----. Put those leftest in their and you'll find out. SMH. However, I can understand. No brother, you're the one who has been propagandized by the left and don't even know it.

Well, most of us are of the opinion that you are the one that is lost.  :shrug: . I still can't understand why you post right wing propoganda/opinion videos and ask us the watch them. You haven't figured out how futile that is.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:18:41 PM by Wildman78 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News