News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is on fire  (Read 173 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is on fire
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:39:01 PM »
It was St. John the Divine yesterday.  Now this.

Read more   

Emergency services say the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris has caught fire.

Social media images and video captured the fire and smoke at the structure on Monday.

The roof surrounded by scaffolding is on fire near the highest steeple. Smoke can be seen for miles around Paris.

Just last week, the 16 copper statues that represent the 12 apostles and four evangelists were removed for restoration.

Located on a small island in the middle of the River Seine in the heart of Paris, Notre Dame is more than 800 years old.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is on fire
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 03:38:31 PM »
 :clap: :clap:
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 05:41:08 PM »

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 09:01:36 PM »
What a tremendous loss of history.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 09:29:30 PM »

Why on earth would any person living in the west clap that? Its all our history.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 09:37:53 PM »

Why on earth would any person living in the west clap that? Its all our history.

I wouldn’t say is our history but it is a terrible loss of history.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 10:18:22 PM »

Her handler told her to do that.  She even claps when Black churches are burned down.  She will never be a credit to her race.  She is not smart enough to know her handler hates Black, Catholics, and Jews.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »

Of course its our history. Napoleon assumed the role as ruler of France in her halls, and that shaped pretty much the world as we know it.

If you live in the west right now that is your history burning in Hôtel-de-Ville right now. You cant separate yourself from it

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 10:35:48 PM »

Her handler told her to do that.  She even claps when Black churches are burned down.  She will never be a credit to her race.  She is not smart enough to know her handler hates Black, Catholics, and Jews.

Tats horrific though.

I hope soflo just has some sour grapes because of jealously, but you cant hate the player you gotta hate the game.

I have no overarching love for the French as an Englishman. I cant stand their people:

^^Pretty much every french person ever.

Beautiful cathedral though. A part of our world died today.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »

Your history maybe, but not mine. That place has no roots in Hebrew Israelite history. That's my history.
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2019, 06:37:48 AM »

Of course its our history. Napoleon assumed the role as ruler of France in her halls, and that shaped pretty much the world as we know it.

If you live in the west right now that is your history burning in Hôtel-de-Ville right now. You cant separate yourself from it

I’m not doing this with you today. It’s world history. I don’t dick ride the west. Sorry

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2019, 06:52:01 AM »

Your history maybe, but not mine. That place has no roots in Hebrew Israelite history. That's my history.

If Hebrew Israelites are right, then why are their main proponents a bunch of fat dudes standing on street corners dressed as power ranger villains, yelling at people? :shrug: :shrug:

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2019, 06:59:01 AM »

I’m not doing this with you today. It’s world history. I don’t dick ride the west. Sorry

You live in the west. Your people have their origins in the west(ADOS)

Its your history.

If it wasnt for France, America would have got the ground wiped with them by the us and the Native Americans. In fact, before the French joined that very thing was happening. There is none of this(country) without France. One of the oldest most prestigious schools in this nation is named after that church. Its your history

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2019, 07:38:25 AM »

If Hebrew Israelites are right, then why are their main proponents a bunch of fat dudes standing on street corners dressed as power ranger villains, yelling at people? :shrug: :shrug:

You're more Hebrew than she'll ever be. 

That's a lie.  The church you are a member of is steeped in western history.  The school district you work for dick rides the west.  Especially western history.  You don't have the guts to petition your district to teach the truth about history.  You're afraid some white parent will be angry.  You're afraid the Black students will be empowered.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 07:43:59 AM »

You're more Hebrew than she'll ever be. 

That's a lie.  The church you are a member of is steeped in western history.  The school district you work for dick rides the west.  Especially western history.  You don't have the guts to petition your district to teach the truth about history.  You're afraid some white parent will be angry.  You're afraid the Black students will be empowered.

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. You are to see my lessons? How do you know what church I attend or even if I attend church? :shrug:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News