News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: ARE YOU GUYS ALL IN FOR PETE  (Read 240 times)

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: ARE YOU GUYS ALL IN FOR PETE
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
If Buttigieg won the Democratic nomination, I would probably vote for him over Trump.

You Dyam IDIOT.

If all you can do is call me a name, then, I guess you really don't have an argument agains Buttigreig.  :shrug: Grow up dude.  :no:

Buttigieg, 37, is a former Navy intelligence officer who has been mayor of South Bend for eight years. He’s risen in the early 2020 polls as he positions his campaign as a way to move past the partisan battles of Washington and the internal squabbles of the bruising 2016 Democratic primary. A Rhodes Scholar and a Christian who speaks seven languages, his campaign is rooted in his fluency in a particular dialect: the language of the overlooked Midwestern voter.

https://news.yahoo.com/pete-buttigieg-enters-presidential-race-230619335.html
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:31:50 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 12:27:55 PM »
WE HAD ONE IN THE CLOSET...AND NOW ONE WHO'S ALL THE WAY OUT.

??? Who? Ms. Lindsey Graham?? ???

:lmao:

You copy-cat you!  :lmao: Get outta my head! :lmao:

:nono2: Funck, I pegged Ms. Lindsey Graham as being a closet queen long time ago on this forum.

Can stay on subject. Funck, please respond.

You will have to excuse me. Yesterday after I responded the first time I had to go put out some fires both for the job as well as personally, so I didn't get a chance to retort. I believe the question is what do I plan on doing if Pete did win the nomination?

Welp, I would vote for Pete. Because I'll be John Brown if I am gonna vote for a guy who doesn't care if a white supremacist ran over me with his car. That is just how I am built. Any guy who doesn't mind seeing me or anyone else of color being beaten, killed or both, AIN'T GONNA GET MY VOTE. I can already see the next question formulating in your head if you are gonna ask it. Either that or like you did with someone else, you will call me an idiot for not voting for that SharkFin hairdo havin' orange fool. And the answer is no, I would be a "DYAM IDIOT" as you would say to VOTE for the sucka.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2019, 02:08:02 PM »
I would love to see him and Harris together

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 06:56:06 PM »
Guys.........great discussion on Mayor Pete.

Watched the sports movie “Rudy” for the umpteenth time over the weekend. For those unfamiliar, it’s the true story of a native Hoosier who was physically a “runt,” but dreamed of playing football for the Fightin Irish. You can go elsewhere to explore the plot line, but, ONCE AGAIN!, your humble poster shed tears at the end.  :lol: It is simply gut wrenching, and many polls consider it the greatest sports movie ever made.

So while I’m watching Rudy, my mind did turn to Mayor Pete because he is the mayor of South Bend where ND is located. I had already begun to start taking this dude’s candidacy seriously BEFORE this thread began. But I like the way the discussion has evolved on his candidacy.

And I think my boy Wildman’s post set forth at the top of page 2 of this thread^^^says it all for me. I mean, seriously, are mofos in this his country going to seriously discount this dude’s candidacy based on who he sleeps with in bed?  :shrug:

One thing two terms of Barack Obama’s presidential tenure has proven true EXACTLY as I thought it would. If HE could be POTUS, that means ANYONE in this country could be POTUS. And that’s a GOOD thing.  :clap:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News