News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: I went to Church this morning  (Read 790 times)

Offline Aggie D.

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: I went to Church this morning
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2019, 03:48:27 PM »
This just confirms to me that you are a dumbass. ::)  By the way you can't school me on sexual intercourse  I have kids and all you have are harden socks and tennis elbows.  ::)

:o ;D :lol: :lmao:

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2019, 04:42:24 PM »
This just confirms to me that you are a dumbass. ::)  By the way you can't school me on sexual intercourse  I have kids and all you have are harden socks and tennis elbows.  ::)

:o ;D :lol: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2019, 04:56:00 PM »
She has a boyfriend so we decided to be just friends.

BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2019, 04:25:27 AM »

Hold up, did you actually say ain’t no shame in my game?

Fam, it’s clear this dude has no idea that he just got played! She pimped him out with the oldest, lamest game in town. Made this gimp go to church, read and recite bible verses, drool at the possibilities only to tell him later....after he sprung for a meal....and we all know she hit em up for some cash too....that she got a man....and it ain’t him....

And to add insult to his heavily Jergen’s lotioned palms and stained sheets....she went old school on em with the epic....from Positive K....

:nono2: You are just mean.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News