News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: I went to Church this morning  (Read 673 times)

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: I went to Church this morning
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 04:24:36 PM »
Hallelujah!!! 

Praise the Lord!!!

Just text her.  Treat her with respect.  Nothing's different about this lady.  You still ain't getting any.

Im gonna text her tomorrow so it doesnt look desperate.
:snicker But you are. Backed up, are ya?  :snicker

No one has to be backed up when Jesus gave us all two hands and the internet.  :no:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 05:15:37 PM »
This low life trying to use Jesus to get laid. ::)

Like you've never done that.
No wise a** , if I met someone in church it was because I was already in church.  I never went to church just to get laid.  ::)  Plus he has stated on numerous occasions his disbelief in Christianity and now he met someone and he's born again.  Yeah right.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44:11 PM »

No wise a** , if I met someone in church it was because I was already in church.  I never went to church just to get laid.  ::)  Plus he has stated on numerous occasions his disbelief in Christianity and now he met someone and he's born again.  Yeah right.

Que82 has nothing to add.  He's resorted to name calling.  He also lied about going to church to meet and bed women. 

You will be surprised at who makes it to heaven. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 08:19:22 PM »

Que82 has nothing to add.  He's resorted to name calling.  He also lied about going to church to meet and bed women. 

You will be surprised at who makes it to heaven.
You never have anything to add, name calling notwithstanding.  You know nothing about me cause if you did you'd know that unlike you I don't lie for the sake of lying.  ::) It would have to be a matter of life and death before you get me to lie. What would it benefit me to lie about going to church to pick up women????  If I told y'all I was the weed man in college why would I need to lie about this????  Please grow the F up!!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 10:50:55 PM »
Man shes Indigenious hispanic of some sort and she kept bringing up the bible and some bible study her church is doing wednesday. I really dont want to go to that. She said she could come to my place and read the bible with me friday.

Im gonna try to escalate then. If it doesnt happen on friday though I dont know how much longer I can keep this up.

This girl has nothing going on. She was born in 1999(Borderline on my age limit. My limit is 2000).
Not in school(Took a semester off to get closer to her religion and help her grandparents around the house).
Not working(except practicing music for the church 3 nights a week).

She also kept asking why I am in America, which is a major red flag. I wanted to tell her I've been here damn near as long as her, but I dont want to disclose my age. She has an older sister who was born in 1995 and she just assumed im that age too. I can let her think that.

She always wears sneakers though, which means busted feet in my experience. It was a nice day, and we were eating outside. I would expect to see some sandals on a day like this, but I will definitely make sure I see her feet friday. No shoes in the house ;)

I gotta clean my apartment now too.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2019, 01:08:01 AM »
Man shes Indigenious hispanic of some sort and she kept bringing up the bible and some bible study her church is doing wednesday. I really dont want to go to that. She said she could come to my place and read the bible with me friday.

Im gonna try to escalate then. If it doesnt happen on friday though I dont know how much longer I can keep this up.

This girl has nothing going on. She was born in 1999(Borderline on my age limit. My limit is 2000).
Not in school(Took a semester off to get closer to her religion and help her grandparents around the house).

She also kept asking why I am in America, which is a major red flag. I wanted to tell her I've been here damn near as long as her, but I dont want to disclose my age. She has an older sister who was born in 1995 and she just assumed im that age too. I can let her think that.

She always wears sneakers though, which means busted feet in my experience. It was a nice day, and we were eating outside. I would expect to see some sandals on a day like this, but I will definitely make sure I see her feet friday. No shoes in the house ;)

A few days ago you were fine with the bible, now you are not interested because she's an old Mexican woman with bad feet?   :shrug:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2019, 05:29:06 AM »
Q ::)  :nono2: Neymar is nothing but the enemy (satan) trying to get at a child of Christ. He need to be rebuked and sent on his way.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2019, 07:20:02 AM »

A few days ago you were fine with the bible, now you are not interested because she's an old Mexican woman with bad feet?   :shrug:

She's not Mexican.  In fact I did a google search and her folks are from about as far from Mexico as London is to Russia. Quite amazing really.

I am fine with the bible, if spoken in doses, but its on 10 with her. She literally had a bible verse for everything I told her about.  After our date she had me drop her off at the church so she could get ready to practice singing. Praise Jesus!™ I had to go back to the office or I would have felt compelled to stay.

Speaking of work i must say the best time to hold a job is when you already have another job lined up, and before you have put in your two weeks notice. I legit come in at 9, take two hour lunches, and leave before 3:30. I an tell them old white dudes notice, but they wont dare say anything. They let my white coworker with kids do those hours all the time so they cant act brand new when I do it.

I dont even talk to people. I put on headphones minute I get there, play mega man 6 on an emulator in one tab, while listening to Blankety Blank episodes in another tab. If they say anything I am going to put up a major fuss about not being comfortable with them playing fox news in the office(which they do) as a young black immigrant from a muslim background. Im sitting on a hand grenade here, and they DONT want to test this :read: :read:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 10:07:21 AM »

She's not Mexican.  In fact I did a google search and her folks are from about as far from Mexico as London is to Russia. Quite amazing really.

I am fine with the bible, if spoken in doses, but its on 10 with her. She literally had a bible verse for everything I told her about.  After our date she had me drop her off at the church so she could get ready to practice singing. Praise Jesus!™ I had to go back to the office or I would have felt compelled to stay.

Speaking of work i must say the best time to hold a job is when you already have another job lined up, and before you have put in your two weeks notice. I legit come in at 9, take two hour lunches, and leave before 3:30. I an tell them old white dudes notice, but they wont dare say anything. They let my white coworker with kids do those hours all the time so they cant act brand new when I do it.

I dont even talk to people. I put on headphones minute I get there, play mega man 6 on an emulator in one tab, while listening to Blankety Blank episodes in another tab. If they say anything I am going to put up a major fuss about not being comfortable with them playing fox news in the office(which they do) as a young black immigrant from a muslim background. Im sitting on a hand grenade here, and they DONT want to test this :read: :read:
Put your horns up satan, you ain't getting none.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 10:22:41 AM »
"This girl has nothing going on. She was born in 1999(Borderline on my age limit. My limit is 2000)."

So neymar, if she has nothing going on why are you after her so hard????  This says more about you than it does about her.  Also you know your little rapey a**  minimum age is born in 2010. ::) :tiptoe:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2019, 10:32:47 AM »
"This girl has nothing going on. She was born in 1999(Borderline on my age limit. My limit is 2000)."

So neymar, if she has nothing going on why are you after her so hard????  This says more about you than it does about her.  Also you know your little rapey a**  minimum age is born in 2010. ::) :tiptoe:

Cause shes hot.

I know this is probably a foreign concept to you greek "Bruhs", but when I see an attractive woman(what your group wont let in) I want to stick my penis in her....We call this act sexual intercourse. Do keep up sport.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2019, 10:41:33 AM »
So, after those in your age group rejected your weak rap....ya targeting 19 year olds.....

Man, you must wreak of desperation and thirst.....

[img width=200 height=200]https://pics.me.me/im-donald-j-trump-the-j-

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2019, 10:47:23 AM »
Of course, she isn't going have anything going on 19. Get, somebody around your age, and stop acting R. Kelly's little brother.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »

So neymar, if she has nothing going on why are you after her so hard????  This says more about you than it does about her.  Also you know your little rapey a**  minimum age is born in 2010. ::) :tiptoe:

Cause shes hot.

I know this is probably a foreign concept to you greek "Bruhs", but when I see an attractive woman(what your group wont let in) I want to stick my penis in her....We call this act sexual intercourse. Do keep up sport.
This just confirms to me that you are a dumbass. ::)  By the way you can't school me on sexual intercourse  I have kids and all you have are harden socks and tennis elbows.  ::)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 10:57:31 AM »
Actually shes already 20...so, we are both in our 20's. No problem here.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News