News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Alabama senator says Christians ‘should speak out’ over prison conditions  (Read 116 times)

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
That’s if you assume that the people who claim they are Christians are truly Christians.  :tiptoe:

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
The KKK was full of good christians, too.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wow! Who is this Republican Cam Ward? I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever known of a Republican to express such views. He may not be re-elected, however. Alabama Values, you know.

This is a quote from the article.  I will admit.  I am a little surprised that the call for the Christians to speak out is coming from a GOP politician.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Wow! Who is this Republican Cam Ward? I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever known of a Republican to express such views. He may not be re-elected, however. Alabama Values, you know.

This is a quote from the article.  I will admit.  I am a little surprised that the call for the Christians to speak out is coming from a GOP politician.

He finally see the hypocrisy by The Right. But, Sen. Ward has always been critical over the funding of Corrections.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News