News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Seems to Hate Everyt  (Read 466 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
MAGA-Loving, Colin Kaepernick-Hating Top NFL Draft Prospect Seems to Hate Everything Black

https://www.theroot.com/maga-loving-colin-kaepernick-hating-top-nfl-draft-pros-1833975768

Online BrotherWiregrass

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
He will be loved by all the  caucasian fans and the owners.  :tiptoe:

Offline Decks

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He's entitled to his opinion but he might wanna keep his head on a swivel during practice and games.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
He's entitled to his opinion but he might wanna keep his head on a swivel during practice and games.

Can't wait to see him get drilled a few of times. I will laugh.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Beware!
    • View Profile
 ::) typical young Greg Brady ameriKKKan. what else is new.

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Well, at least his team mates know where he stands, and they can "respond" accordingly.  :lmao:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
^^^Exactly.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Hamptonite

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
Please, you see he hasn't had any issues from the Brothas at Ohio State what makes you think these brothas in the league will do anything to him? Remember that Philly WR Riley Cooper who said the N word and he got a pass? Brothas in this league don't care as long as their checks are clearing.
Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Please, you see he hasn't had any issues from the Brothas at Ohio State what makes you think these brothas in the league will do anything to him? Remember that Philly WR Riley Cooper who said the N word and he got a pass? Brothas in this league don't care as long as their checks are clearing.

NFL is full of low IQ white women chasing houseniggers

I'll never forgive them for not breaking Riley Cooper spine.

Only Kaep, and those who ride with him, are worthy of respect.

Offline Hamptonite

• Neophyte
    • View Profile

NFL is full of low IQ white women chasing houseniggers

I'll never forgive them for not breaking Riley Cooper spine.

Only Kaep, and those who ride with him, are worthy of respect.

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hampton is the GOP of the MEAC, All about Business and Destroying the WEAK. We will Be Back in 2010 and 2012 Believe THAT!!!!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :no:........yeah, sadly, gotta agree with what Neymar stated as well^^^.

These nuccas, in the main, on NFL rosters across the country ain’t gonna say SHYT to that whiteboy, and everybody knows it.

The standard refrain from these MINDLESS negro ballers WILL BE that dude is a great teammate, has not said or done anything racial in my presence, so I’m good.

Man, F the NFL.   >:(

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News