News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Candace Owens testifies for GOP and White Nationalism  (Read 465 times)

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Candace Owens testifies for GOP and White Nationalism
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2019, 09:33:31 AM »
That Uglass mushroom headed Ben-wench trollop ain't sayin' a danged thing. She is just putting herself and anyone else related to her or that even looks remotely like her to shame... "Sambonetta" Owens...Gooooooood grief... :lmao:

Ain't you special. I am not going to say what I would like to see Candace do to you.... I would help her get the poker real hot.....

First of all Stephen, she ain't gonna do spit. I don't hit women, but if that immature brain-damaged skank rolled up on me talking about she was gonna do anything.... :tiptoe:

Second, you shouldn't project your own fantasy with this dusty broad on me. You and her can go find a spot and let her do what she will with that poker. Turns out you DID watch some of Django...Talkin' about a poker...Old Weirdo.. :lmao:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 10:51:16 AM »
Our ruling
Owens said the Southern strategy is a "myth" that "never happened."

Efforts by the Republican Party starting in the 1960s to win over white Southern voters have been documented by scholars for decades.

The strongest evidence that it happened comes from the Republicans who were part of that strategy. There are numerous instances of them talking about the approach in documents or interviews.

We rate this statement False.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2019/apr/10/candace-owens/candace-owens-pants-fire-statement-southern-strate/

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2019, 11:37:59 AM »
White Nationalist Groups Increase Recruiting And Propaganda Across The West

Authorities are looking into whether the suspect in last week's terror attack on two mosques in New Zealand was inspired by an emerging, European-based breed of white nationalism. The identitarian movement, formed in France in 2016, broadly believes that white people in Europe and North America are being displaced by non-European immigrants.

Over the past few months, groups affiliated with similar ideas have protested and put up posters across college campuses in California, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado and Montana. Their members are mostly anonymous, and they espouse racism and hate online.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/19/704586335/white-nationalist-groups-increase-recruiting-and-propaganda-across-the-west

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44:27 PM »
D'Nile, Olds..t & y04, is more than a river in Africa....

This Republican party wedded itself to whiteness long before Trump showed up to collect a presidential nomination. The GOP’s platforms, policies, and practices have for generations sought to appeal to white voters simply because they are white. Candidates like Duncan Hunter, the indicted Congressman from San Diego, won re-election against his Arab-American opponent, Ammar Campa-Najjar, on the strength of an Islamophobic campaign message. Hatred wins elections because the GOP has become so identified with one race, thanks in part to the current president. This has been so obvious that white nationalist groups have been working diligently to solidify their power bases within the party.

[...]

Because elections matter, the House Judiciary Committee is now led by Democrats and will reportedly hold hearings on the issue of white nationalism for the first time during Trump’s presidency. The New Zealand murders undoubtedly gave them the push, but the domestic terrorism that we experience should have, as well. Same with voter suppression, mass incarceration, racial gerrymandering, education, and housing discrimination. Perhaps they’ll make time to examine environmental racism and health disparities, too. White supremacy is a shape-shifter. I sincerely hope that Democrats, and Americans of every stripe, prepare themselves to confront it in all of its forms.
UNQUOTE
https://medium.com/rollingstone/white-supremacy-hurts-white-people-2b32d2fc816d

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News