News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: NC Central’s LeVelle Moton a target for Georgia State  (Read 3362 times)

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: NC Central’s LeVelle Moton a target for Georgia State
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2019, 02:17:06 PM »
I'm sure JROB will be scouring the internet for next story targeting Moton to leave NCCU.  ::)

I don't make the news, I just report what the sports writers are saying.  :shrug:

how about reporting what you "aggies do"  ::)

We Eagles are quite capable to report what's going on on OUR campus. I'm not reading the News & Record for aggie news.

What is wrong with you? Why would you have a problem with a co-meacfanszoner sharing info about your coach?  :shrug:

There's nothing wrong with me.
I guess your school doesn't have an intense rivalry with another school?  And BTW, what university is your alma mater since you don't list it?

I'm a graduate of Norfolk State University, and yes, Hampton is an intense rival! :lmao: Or rather,,,,,,,they USED to be an intense rival until they deserted the MEAC,,,,,,
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: NC Central’s LeVelle Moton a target for Georgia State
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2019, 11:08:33 PM »
I'm sure JROB will be scouring the internet for next story targeting Moton to leave NCCU.  ::)

I don't make the news, I just report what the sports writers are saying.  :shrug:

how about reporting what you "aggies do"  ::)

We Eagles are quite capable to report what's going on on OUR campus. I'm not reading the News & Record for aggie news.

What is wrong with you? Why would you have a problem with a co-meacfanszoner sharing info about your coach?  :shrug:

There's nothing wrong with me.
I guess your school doesn't have an intense rivalry with another school?  And BTW, what university is your alma mater since you don't list it?

I'm a graduate of Norfolk State University, and yes, Hampton is an intense rival! :lmao: Or rather,,,,,,,they USED to be an intense rival until they deserted the MEAC,,,,,,

ya'll NOT putting the pirates on your schedule for anything?
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule