News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Barr summary claim no collusion between Trump campaign and Russia  (Read 894 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Barr summary claim no collusion between Trump campaign and Russia
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2019, 08:28:08 AM »
Barr Likely Replaced Mueller’s Own Summary With his Own, According to Former Federal Prosecutor

https://hillreporter.com/barr-likely-replaced-muellers-own-summary-with-his-own-according-to-former-federal-prosecutor-28559

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2019, 10:06:58 AM »
So, why are they yet still up in our business??

Russia on Mueller report: 'It has proved what we already knew'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/25/russia-reaction-mueller-report-proved-what-already-knew

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2019, 10:27:19 AM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2019, 12:27:53 PM »
I have problems trusting William Barr.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2019, 12:36:31 PM »
This is clearly a loss for the dems.  Continuing down the investigation road will only serve to alienate moderate voters. Trump will be justified in calling it a witch hunt going forward. Russia collusion was the primary question Mueller was charged to answer. Unfortunately an exoneration of that, deems all the other stuff inconsequential.

Once again Trump has out-foxed the dems, the media, and moderate republicans. Continuing to fight him is not the best course of action. I'm refuse to vote for any democrat that makes Trump and all of his antics the focus of their campaign.  You got to show me what you can do besides complain about Trump.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 12:40:03 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

This is clearly a loss for the dems.  Continuing down the investigation road will only serve to alienate moderate voters. Trump will be justified in calling it a witch hunt going forward. Russia collusion was the primary question Mueller was charged to answer. Unfortunately an exoneration of that, deems all the other stuff inconsequential.

Once again Trump has out-foxed the dems, the media, and moderate republicans. Continuing to fight him is not the best course of action. I'm refuse to vote for any democrat that makes Trump and all of his antics the focus of their campaign.  You got to show me what you can do besides complain about Trump.

Mueller was never going to find President Donald John Trump colluded with anyone. He was never in position to collude.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2019, 12:43:38 PM »

I don't trust Barr or anybody associated with the White House. I'm certain Barr reworded the conclusion of the report. But with that said, the White House is holding the all power right now, and will drag out the release of the report for quite some time. The only saving grace would be for Mueller to leak it, which is not going to happen.

The Dems put too much emphasis on Russia collusion, and now they have egg on their faces. Clearly Trump is smarter than most folk in Washington. He plays congress, the media, and a large portion of the general public.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2019, 12:45:13 PM »

Mueller was never going to find President Donald John Trump colluded with anyone. He was never in position to collude.

Thats true, but only because he never sat down with Trump for an interview. 

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2019, 12:49:56 PM »

Another ph--ked up talking point giving to you IDIOTS. You know in this country you can not compel someone to testify against them-self. This is why people listen to their legal counsel. YOU DYAM FOOL.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2019, 01:08:48 PM »

Another f---ed up talking point giving to you IDIOTS. You know in this country you can not compel someone to testify against them-self. This is why people listen to their legal counsel. YOU DYAM FOOL.

I warned you about your behavior several years ago. You can talk to everyone else on the board that way but you are not going to do that to me. I give you respect in your posts and I absolutely demand that you give me the same consideration. If you wish to continue down this road, Capler ain't afraid of a$$holes, and can roll around in sh!t with the best of them.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2019, 01:16:49 PM »

Another f---ed up talking point giving to you IDIOTS. You know in this country you can not compel someone to testify against them-self. This is why people listen to their legal counsel. YOU DYAM FOOL.

I warned you about your behavior several years ago. You can talk to everyone else on the board that way but you are not going to do that to me. I give you respect in your posts and I absolutely demand that you give me the same consideration. If you wish to continue down this road, Capler ain't afraid of a$$holes, and can roll around in sh!t with the best of them.

Hey fool....  you ever heard of probably cause... THIS INVESTIGATION WAS LAUNCHED IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.... Most criminal investigations begin with the an actual identifiable crime... Look IDIOT... I know you hate Donald Trump. I am not sure why other than you've been propagandized to feel the way you do. The Obama Administration had the means and where with all to intercede in any events that thought was a tampering with our electoral system by the Russians. THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DID NOTHING. THE DNC (HILLARY CLINTON PAID FOR THE SO-CALLED DOSSIER SUPPOSEDLY PUT TOGETHER BY THE RUSSIANS...) IF THEY WAS ANY COLLUSION, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME GUESSES WHERE IT CAME FROM....

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2019, 01:39:58 PM »

I don't trust Barr or anybody associated with the White House. I'm certain Barr reworded the conclusion of the report. But with that said, the White House is holding the all power right now, and will drag out the release of the report for quite some time. The only saving grace would be for Mueller to leak it, which is not going to happen.

The Dems put too much emphasis on Russia collusion, and now they have egg on their faces. Clearly Trump is smarter than most folk in Washington. He plays congress, the media, and a large portion of the general public.

Then they should release the full report.

There are still ongoing investigations.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2019, 02:12:51 PM »

You mean the BS running in New York...searching for a crime too? Also, if there's investigations being launched in the Dem-O-Crap Congress, what are they investigating?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2019, 02:26:12 PM »

You mean the BS running in New York...searching for a crime too? Also, if there's investigations being launched in the Dem-O-Crap Congress, what are they investigating?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It seems like some things are above your head.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2019, 04:27:25 PM »

Hey fool....  you ever heard of probably cause... THIS INVESTIGATION WAS LAUNCHED IN SEARCH OF A CRIME.... Most criminal investigations begin with the an actual identifiable crime... Look IDIOT... I know you hate Donald Trump. I am not sure why other than you've been propagandized to feel the way you do. The Obama Administration had the means and where with all to intercede in any events that thought was a tampering with our electoral system by the Russians. THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DID NOTHING. THE DNC (HILLARY CLINTON PAID FOR THE SO-CALLED DOSSIER SUPPOSEDLY PUT TOGETHER BY THE RUSSIANS...) IF THEY WAS ANY COLLUSION, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME GUESSES WHERE IT CAME FROM....

I warned you about your little potty mouth.  :nono2:

The fool is the one that funcked a dumb bItch, forcing her to shoot a little idiot out of her a$$. Happy birthday oldsport!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 04:30:16 PM by Capler »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule