News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: WHEN YOU K----s WOKE UP THIS MORNING.....  (Read 162 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WHEN YOU K----s WOKE UP THIS MORNING.....
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:19:17 AM »
DONALD J. TRUMP WAS STILL POTUS......POST YOUR CRAZY s**t ALL YOU WANT.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: WHEN YOU K----s WOKE UP THIS MORNING.....
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
What is hilarious to me. Is that you find it necessary to celebrate the fact that Trump has yet to be removed from Office. That is beyond lame.

When Obama was if office, I don't recall anyone saying to you "Oldsport, when you woke up this morning Obama was still President."  :shrug:

Carry on Brother.  :snicker

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 10:49:11 AM »
and unfortunately you were still on Onnidan and not taking a dirt nap.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 11:05:34 AM »
When you woke up this morning you drank your usually glass of prune juice- cause everyone knows including you that you are full of s**t.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 11:25:09 AM »
When we woke up this morning, Trump was still going to be indicted on criminal charges.  :snicker
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »
What is hilarious to me. Is that you find it necessary to celebrate the fact that Trump has yet to be removed from Office. That is beyond lame.

When Obama was if office, I don't recall anyone saying to you "Oldsport, when you woke up this morning Obama was still President."  :shrug:

First, you friends wanted to stop his candidacy; next it was prevent his election at all cost and finally it was to remove him from office by any means necessary. No one said, when Barry was President what I said because there was not a concerted effort by the opposition party to remove him (a legally and legitimately elected) President from office - you a** .

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 01:07:40 PM »
The was no reason to remove Obama from office-

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 01:13:19 PM »

First, you friends wanted to stop his candidacy; next it was prevent his election at all cost and finally it was to remove him from office by any means necessary. No one said, when Barry was President what I said because there was not a concerted effort by the opposition party to remove him (a legally and legitimately elected) President from office - you a** .

Toby.....STOP LYING.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiVrOWf3ZPhAhUn7IMKHcVGDFEQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theatlantic.com%2Fpolitics%2Farchive%2F2014%2F06%2Fa-brief-history-of-gop-calls-for-obamas-impeachment-from-benghazi-to-bergdahl%2F455544%2F&psig=AOvVaw2WUtIeEiPYeSjaKFbmLZfv&ust=1553274684753171

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 01:34:41 PM »

Toby.....STOP LYING.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiVrOWf3ZPhAhUn7IMKHcVGDFEQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theatlantic.com%2Fpolitics%2Farchive%2F2014%2F06%2Fa-brief-history-of-gop-calls-for-obamas-impeachment-from-benghazi-to-bergdahl%2F455544%2F&psig=AOvVaw2WUtIeEiPYeSjaKFbmLZfv&ust=1553274684753171

Yes, Barry should have been brought up on articles of impeachment for that and a number of other things. However, the GOP was chickenshit....You know you M..f..ers along with an entire chorus of weak kneed SOB's would have started crying racism and probably instigated wholesale bedlam in American cities and streets.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »

Toby.....STOP LYING.....

Yes, Barry should have been brought up on articles of impeachment for that and a number of other things. However, the GOP was chickenshit....You know you M..f..ers along with an entire chorus of weak kneed SOB's would have started crying racism and probably instigated wholesale bedlam in American cities and streets.

Yawn....get out of your Alternative Facts universe. I thought you said the GOP DIDNT push for an impeachment? What’s weak is your stance and position when confronted with facts.

Obama was in office for 8 years and the vast majority of racists claims came from white conservatives, not blacks. You people assumed from the day he was elected that your life was over. Blacks were taking over. Repeal affirmative action. You name it, you paranoidal psychos were out there propagating it.

Then you said he wasn’t a us citizen. He wasn’t a Christian. He didn’t graduate college....and you were flooding this site with all that bs.....

So go have several seats....you even talked maliciously about his wife, kids, mother in law, grandparents and in-laws. Nothing was off limits for you.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 02:30:11 PM »

Toby.....STOP LYING.....

:nono2:"Should have" is not in the U. S. Constitution...
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2019, 02:32:34 PM »

Other Republicans wanted to stop Trump's candidacy. Last I heard, Nancy Pelosi was against impeachment. How can you say there is a concerted effort. And yes, there were many lunatics callin for Obama's impeachment, you included.

Let's not even talk about that whole racist birther movement, which you bought into, hook, line and sinker.  ::)

Yeah Brother, you carry on.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 03:11:13 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2019, 03:59:42 PM »

Other Republicans wanted to stop Trump's candidacy. Last I heard, Nancy Pelosi was against impeachment. How can you say there is a concerted effort. And yes, there were many lunatics callin for Obama's impeachment, you included.

Let's not even talk about that whole racist birther movement, which you bought into, hook, line and sinker.  ::)

Yeah Brother, you carry on.

YAWN........

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2019, 06:43:33 PM »
^^^ I guess  that means you have no substantive rebuttal.  :shrug:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2019, 07:59:57 AM »
You are still

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News