News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Kamala Harris attacks Pence for marital rule against meeting alone with women  (Read 95 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Is she really that stupid?

Read more

Democrat presidential candidate U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris took a swing at Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday over old comments Pence made explaining how as a married man he practices self-limits such as not meeting alone with women other than his wife.

“I disagree with most of what the vice president stands for, when he makes decisions about our LGBTQ community in a way that doesn’t understand that they should be entitled to full equality and all rights under the law as any other American,” Harris told MSNBC, Politico reported. “I disagree with him when he suggests it’s not possible to have meetings with women alone by himself. I think that’s ridiculous — the idea that you would deny a professional woman the opportunity to have a meeting with the vice president of the United States is outrageous.”
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
I guess if that’s what you need to do to suppress your .........tendencies.  :shrug:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Trying to figure out why Kamala Harris has to be stupid because she doesn't agree with the Vice President's policy about meeting with women.  :shrug:

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Trying to figure out why Kamala Harris has to be stupid because she doesn't agree with the Vice President's policy about meeting with women.  :shrug:

Bruh, they are saying she’s stupid because everyone should already know faux religious conservative men are thirsty as hell and have no impulse control.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

Bruh, they are saying she’s stupid because everyone should already know faux religious conservative men are thirsty as hell and have no impulse control.

and y should know that. Thirsty and mean spirited toward women.  How many marriages?  He's not unlucky in love.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Speak it!
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News