News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: An Alabama fraud story: The many faces of Donald Watkins  (Read 110 times)

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: An Alabama fraud story: The many faces of Donald Watkins
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 08:49:09 AM »
Smh. I receive a report every month and tax form every year with my stocks.  This is crazy & sad.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 09:04:20 AM by j1908 »
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 02:58:47 PM »
Smh. I receive a report every month and tax form every year with my stocks.  This is crazy & sad.

Yes. He got over on a lot of people. Condoleezza Rice was the only one to see through him.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »
What's even more worse. All the people, he scammed had the same skin tone as himself. At the end of the day, the only person, I trust with my money is Mrs. Wiregrass.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News