News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if his Trump stance costs him fans  (Read 471 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if his Trump stance costs him fans
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 10:56:31 AM »
Y, I am shocked that you called out Jane Fonda for treason and not call out agent orange. 

I should have known you could not resist crazy.

Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 12:16:44 PM »
It's his right as an American to say that.  If you don't go to his movies because he exercised his 1st Amendment rights you are a special kind of stupid.

Hmmmmm....

I most definitely recall y04 saying he would NOT watch a film with Jane Fonda in it (The Butler, I believe) because she had exercised her rights to oppose the war in Viet Nam.

O0

Apples and oranges.  Samuel L. Jackson never went to the country of the enemy.  Samuel L. Jackson never sat in an AAA gun that's used to shoot down our pilots.  Samuel L. Jackson never called POWs cowards.  Samuel L. Jackson never gave aide and comfort to the enemy.  Big difference. 

Samuel L. Jackson has always and will always be a patriotic American.

::)
What law they either Sam Jackson or Jane Fonda break? None. Both executed their constitutional rights. Apples and apples.  :read:

Woman please.  Jane should have been convicted of treason.  I'm not surprised your limited brain can't separate treason with freedom of speech.  BTW, when did Samuel L. Jackson visit Al Qaeda?  When did Samuel L. Jackson visit The Taliban?  When did Samuel L. Jackson visit ISIS?  When has Samuel L. Jackson ever said anything that was anti-American and anti-military? 

You can still see these bumper stickers at Fort Bragg and the Fayetteville area.  Tell a Green Beret Vietnam Veteran that Jane Fonda was only exercising her 1st Amendment rights.  I'd like to be there to see you get throat punched. 

"Y's" statement...Woman please.  Jane should have been convicted of treason.

Hello "Y", please consider..

1. A person commits a crime. (I assume you think Fonda committed a crime. She didn't.)

2. The person is arrested. (She wasn't.)

3. The person is charged. (She wasn't.)

4. The person is tried. (She wasn't.)

Now, in America, you have to be tried (and all those other necessary steps) before you're convicted.

So, THAT's why she wasn't convicted of treason in 1972.

Hope this helps you get a better understanding of how we do things in the United States.

Honestly, I didnt support her actions, nor do I support what trumPIG is doing to our country...
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 08:47:22 PM »
"...Honestly, I didnt support her actions, nor do I support what trumPIG is doing to our country..."

y04185 is incapable of making the same statement. He's sold what soul he has to the devil.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 09:38:40 PM »
They are so far up agent orange arse, they can’t see anything but sh*t
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2019, 02:31:34 AM »
It's his right as an American to say that.  If you don't go to his movies because he exercised his 1st Amendment rights you are a special kind of stupid.

So, y04's subsequent weak 'explanation' simply means that he does a "self-own" re: himself being a "special kind of stupid."

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2019, 01:31:00 PM »
Let the church say AMEN!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News