News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if his Trump stance costs him fans  (Read 422 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I love him, speak brother speak!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/samuel-l-jackson-doesnt-care-if-his-trump-stance-costs-him-fans/ar-BBUPPeO?li=BBnb7Kz

Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if his Trump stance costs him fans

During an interview with Esquire published this week, the veteran actor trashed the president, referring to him with some unflattering expletives.

“This motherf--ker is like ruining the planet and all kinds of other crazy s--t,” the 70-year-old actor said. “And the people think that’s OK. It’s not f--king OK. And if you’re not saying anything, then you’re complicit.”

When asked if he was worried about antagonizing Trump voters, the "Avengers" star dismissed concerns: “I know how many motherf--kers hate me. ‘I’m never going to see a Sam Jackson movie again.’ F--k I care? If you never went to another movie I did in my life, I’m not going to lose any money. I already cashed that check. F--k you. Burn up my videotapes. I don’t give a f--k.”
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
Re: Samuel L. Jackson doesn't care if his Trump stance costs him fans
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 10:08:38 AM »
Way to go Samuel L and thanks for posting Olde Hornet.. :bow: :bow:
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 01:22:02 PM »
 :clap: :clap: Sam Jackson!!

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 01:56:52 PM »
Who Dee Who, Samuel L Jackson!!!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:58:57 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 05:33:52 PM »
 :clap:.......hearing from dude is like a breath of fresh air. We’ve got a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic CON man sitting in the Oval Office, and mofos who are supposed to be LEADERS in this country are pretending otherwise and ain’t saying SHYT!! Even the Democratic leadership are not calling out this despicable fraud.

No doubt, Samuel L. Jackson will suffer some blowback from the Trump crazies, but he is likely in a position to absorb the economic hits.

God bless this brutha for speaking truth to power. 👍

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
:clap:.......hearing from dude is like a breath of fresh air. We’ve got a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic CON man sitting in the Oval Office, and mofos who are supposed to be LEADERS in this country are pretending otherwise and ain’t saying SHYT!! Even the Democratic leadership are not calling out this despicable fraud.

No doubt, Samuel L. Jackson will suffer some blowback from the Trump crazies, but he is likely in a position to absorb the economic hits.

God bless this brutha for speaking truth to power. 👍

Ditto good brotha. Ditto.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champs

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 09:55:36 PM »

And This!!!!!

Reaching the top of the highest-grossing actor list requires a combination of a long and successful career. Attaining just one of these is difficult for any actor, but Samuel L. Jackson’s 74 film long career almost makes it look easy. Over the course of his decades of acting, Jackson has grossed $5.7 billion! Despite having just a small role in the film, the highest grossing movie he’s acted in was the recent “Avengers: Infinity War”. Harrison Ford takes second place with an also astounding $4.9 billion, though he has only been in 42 films to date.

Ad
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:36 AM »
It's his right as an American to say that.  If you don't go to his movies because he exercised his 1st Amendment rights you are a special kind of stupid.

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 11:53:26 PM »
It's his right as an American to say that.  If you don't go to his movies because he exercised his 1st Amendment rights you are a special kind of stupid.
I totally agree. Your GOP friends who support trump and and don't go to his movies "are a special kind of stupid."
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 12:21:56 AM »

Hmmmmm....

I most definitely recall y04 saying he would NOT watch a film with Jane Fonda in it (The Butler, I believe) because she had exercised her rights to oppose the war in Viet Nam.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 06:01:05 AM »

Hmmmmm....

I most definitely recall y04 saying he would NOT watch a film with Jane Fonda in it (The Butler, I believe) because she had exercised her rights to oppose the war in Viet Nam.

O0

Apples and oranges.  Samuel L. Jackson never went to the country of the enemy.  Samuel L. Jackson never sat in an AAA gun that's used to shoot down our pilots.  Samuel L. Jackson never called POWs cowards.  Samuel L. Jackson never gave aide and comfort to the enemy.  Big difference. 

Samuel L. Jackson has always and will always be a patriotic American.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 06:55:40 AM »

Hmmmmm....

O0

Apples and oranges.  Samuel L. Jackson never went to the country of the enemy.  Samuel L. Jackson never sat in an AAA gun that's used to shoot down our pilots.  Samuel L. Jackson never called POWs cowards.  Samuel L. Jackson never gave aide and comfort to the enemy.  Big difference. 

::)
What law they either Sam Jackson or Jane Fonda break? None. Both executed their constitutional rights. Apples and apples.  :read:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 07:11:45 AM »

Hmmmmm....

O0

What law they either Sam Jackson or Jane Fonda break? None. Both executed their constitutional rights. Apples and apples.  :read:

Woman please.  Jane should have been convicted of treason.  I'm not surprised your limited brain can't separate treason with freedom of speech.  BTW, when did Samuel L. Jackson visit Al Qaeda?  When did Samuel L. Jackson visit The Taliban?  When did Samuel L. Jackson visit ISIS?  When has Samuel L. Jackson ever said anything that was anti-American and anti-military? 

You can still see these bumper stickers at Fort Bragg and the Fayetteville area.  Tell a Green Beret Vietnam Veteran that Jane Fonda was only exercising her 1st Amendment rights.  I'd like to be there to see you get throat punched. 

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 07:30:51 AM »

Hmmmmm....

O0

Woman please.  Jane should have been convicted of treason. [/img]

::) You dumb ignorant ibtch. "should have" is not a law or in the constitution. Idiot. Go change your stinking period pad. It's affecting your pea brain...

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 08:08:58 AM »

Hmmmmm....

O0

So, it’s not okay to call a POW a coward but it is okay to call them a loser?  Your president said that about McCain.

“I don’t like losers,” Mr. Trump said at the Iowa Family Leadership meeting in July 2015. At the same event, when asked about Mr. McCain, who was described by the questioner as a “war hero,” Mr. Trump responded, “He’s not a war hero.”

He went on: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, O.K.?”

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News