News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Hardest college to get into in Alabama  (Read 316 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hardest college to get into in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 01:25:51 PM »
I mean....its still Alabama though.

Why would anybody choose to live in Alabama, for 4 years or even 1? Its the worst state in the union.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 01:42:24 PM »
Bama is becoming a destination selection for a lot of HS seniors these days.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Grrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 03:10:43 PM »
 ::) Bama? NOT even for free and a year's worth of Hennessey.  :no:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 04:50:05 PM »
I wasn't planning on attending college.  I was going to enlist in the Marine Corp.  My homeroom teaching talked me into applying. I applied for three school and was accepted by all three,  Tuskegee because I had read about it in the history books, Alabama A&M my homeroom teacher's Alma mater and the University of Alabama because, hell I don't know why because I darn sho wasn't going to that cracker school.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 05:35:42 PM »
I wasn't planning on attending college.  I was going to enlist in the Marine Corp.  My homeroom teaching talked me into applying. I applied for three school and was accepted by all three,  Tuskegee because I had read about it in the history books, Alabama A&M my homeroom teacher's Alma mater and the University of Alabama because, hell I don't know why because I darn sho wasn't going to that cracker school.

You wouldnt go to a cracker school, but your mind was set up on joining a cracker military and killing brown people worldwide for crackers? :shrug: :shrug:

I bet as a kid you dreamed of killing the vietcong in their own country eh mate? :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »

You better not say that in front of these Negros in Alabama. They will harm you behind U.A.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 05:58:12 PM »

Hell, I was only looking at Southern coming out of high school. But, things went south, and Miles was my destination.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Grrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 09:21:37 AM »

You better not say that in front of these Negros in Alabama. They will harm you behind U.A.

::)  I can believe it   :blush:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 12:03:06 AM »

You wouldnt go to a cracker school, but your mind was set up on joining a cracker military and killing brown people worldwide for crackers? :shrug: :shrug:

I bet as a kid you dreamed of killing the vietcong in their own country eh mate? :tiptoe: :tiptoe:
Yeah I was going to enlist to hunt you down. ::)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:25:53 AM by Que82 »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 09:55:13 AM »

Yeah I was going to enlist to hurt you down. ::)

Ask the Italians what happened last time they tried to go one on one with god's people in Africa. We did them much worse than the Vietcong did you lot...except McCain. Worked his cripple ass over good. :nod:

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 10:35:40 AM »

Ask the Italians what happened last time they tried to go one on one with god's people in Africa. We did them much worse than the Vietcong did you lot...except McCain. Worked his cripple ass over good. :nod:

I thought you were an atheist. As much as you slam people for Bible believing.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 01:25:15 AM »

I thought you were an atheist. As much as you slam people for Bible believing.
You beat me to it.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News