News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Surprise! Tucker Carlson supports White Nationalism-New Tapes Scare Sponsors Off  (Read 62 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Of course, Tucker plays the victim card....

Ms Peltz dug into his recent past and discovered a trove of appearances he made on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge's radio show between 2006 and 2011. She found a series of misogynistic, racist and homophobic remarks Mr Carlson made, the audio of which Media Matters published this week.

In response, Mr Carlson was defiant, casting himself as the victim of "the great American outrage machine," a mob of power-seeking organisations and people that he says are waging a political war to censor him.

In reality, credit for the tapes' publication is due to Ms Peltz: a 20-something in her first adult job who lives in the basement of a Washington, DC, house she rents with five other people, a few cats and a dog named Noodles.

"I'm not like some high-power wielding globalist," Ms Peltz said, adopting the conspiracy-inflected jargon of the far right. "I'm this kid who's been on the Internet my whole life and knows how to get around it."
UNQUOTE
https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-meet-24-old-111438156.html

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
His diety believes the same thing
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM