News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Never forget John McCain died a loser  (Read 216 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Never forget John McCain died a loser
« on: March 14, 2019, 10:27:21 PM »
Trump, who didnt give 1 inch to the Military's imperialism in Vietnam, will be remembered in history. Nobody will remember McCain once his fat daughter is booted from the view.

:shrug:

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Never forget John McCain died a loser
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »
I swear neymar is about as worthless as a tick on a hound dogs a** .  :no:  I hope his hero deports him. ::)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:30:51 PM »
I swear neymar is about as worthless as a tick on a hound dogs a** .  :no:  I hope his hero deports him. ::)

My only hero is Nicolas Maduro. Trump sucks, but much less than McCain.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 08:36:38 PM »
That man is dead and gone. Why don't let the man, rest in peace!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 08:42:51 PM »

Did the vietnamese defending their country who he volunteered to slaughter in mass rest in peace?

What about the wife he abandoned after she held his family together while he was playing GI Joe in Indochina? Only to come home and abanndon again?

What about the civil rights workers murdered only for him to vote against the King holiday honouring all of them 3 times?

He WAS trash. Trump was right when he said so, never forget.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 11:33:11 PM »

Did the vietnamese defending their country who he volunteered to slaughter in mass rest in peace?

What about the wife he abandoned after she held his family together while he was playing GI Joe in Indochina? Only to come home and abanndon again?

What about the civil rights workers murdered only for him to vote against the King holiday honouring all of them 3 times?

They can't handle the truth. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline TSU/BAMA

• Prophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 12:18:02 AM »
Why did I click on this dumb a-- thread????:vomit:

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 08:27:48 AM »
Why did I click on this dumb a-- thread????:vomit:

Because for the first time in your life you saw the truth.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 09:48:55 AM »
One thing I give the late senator credit for he voted to keep Affordable Health Care (Obama Care) alive for millions of Americans. :)
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 10:32:13 AM »
One thing I give the late senator credit for he voted to keep Affordable Health Care (Obama Care) alive for millions of Americans. :)

But he voted for the Tax cuts before it that effectively made the ACA a skeleton of what it was supposed to.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 12:59:29 PM »

But he voted for the Tax cuts before it that effectively made the ACA a skeleton of what it was supposed to.
Didn't agree with all of Senator McCain's legislative action but I do believe he will be remember most all of voting against total defeat of ACA. Many saw it as a courageous and noble act before meeting his own mortality.
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »

Didn't agree with all of Senator McCain's legislative action but I do believe he will be remember most all of voting against total defeat of ACA. Many saw it as a courageous and noble act before meeting his own mortality.

It was him screwing over somebody who talked about him like trash.

McCain was never courageous a single day in his life. Not when he called Vietnamese people gooks, not when he hid as people died trying to save the ship he was on, not when he volunteered to kill innocent people, not when daddy was able to make him a bomber pilot despite being grossly unqualified, not when he cheated on his handicapped wife, not when he supported EVERY single war that happened throughout his adult life, not when he voted against the king holiday, not when he pretended Obama was friends with a terrorist, not when he called his wife a cunt in front of the press, not when he picked Palin as his running mate, and not when he sang like a song bird in the hanoi Hilton.

He was nothing.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 12:09:11 AM »

They can't handle the truth.
So you are agreeing with this idiot about John McCain????  You do know he feels this way about anyone who served in the military which includes you. :crazy: :shrug:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 05:48:31 AM »

Actually I remember him more for his hard stance against MLK day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News