News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Trump Tried To Fire Ivanka And Jared — ‘Get Rid Of My Kids!’ He Told Chief Of St  (Read 126 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Trump Tried To Fire Ivanka And Jared — ‘Get Rid Of My Kids!’ He Told Chief Of Staff, Book Alleges

https://hillreporter.com/trump-tried-to-fire-ivanka-and-jared-get-rid-of-my-kids-he-told-chief-of-staff-book-alleges-27435

“Get rid of my kids. Get them back to New York!” Trump allegedly told Kelly, per reporting from Raw Story.

But the president’s chief of staff refused to do so, stating to Trump that it’d be difficult to employ such a move without his direct involvement. If he wanted Ivanka and Jared fired, he’d have to do it himself, Kelly told Trump.

Ultimately, the pair were not fired.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
He fires everybody else via Twitter, what's the problem.   :shrug:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Despite his fake persona on TV, he does not have the guts to fire ANYONE face-to-face.

Coward!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
He fires everybody else via Twitter, what's the problem.   :shrug:

Yes, why didn’t he? Maybe his Twitter feed was broken.. lying Sack-of-$hi7.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Despite his fake persona on TV, he does not have the guts to fire ANYONE face-to-face.

Coward!

O0

he would want a secret service agent in the room because he'd probably soil himself otherwise.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News