News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: j, sorry about the late house warming gift, it will arrive in a couple days.  (Read 117 times)

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Thrift store sells off haunted chest that owner said caused ‘continuous nightmares’

In what may be a first for the nation’s thrift stores, a shop in Salisbury, North Carolina, says it just sold a haunted bedroom suite, hand-carved in the 1950s and likely to cause nightmares.

The ReStore, run by Habitat for Humanity of Rowan County, posted a warning singling out a high chest of drawers in particular.

“Please note: Previous owner reports that the highboy is haunted,” says a sign next to the furniture. “He reports continuous nightmares for he and his wife while it was in their room.”

Adding to their troubles: “The dogs would not stop barking at it,” says the sign.

Read more here: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article227569669.html#storylink=cpy
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:18:26 AM by Capler »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
just antique furniture in a modern age.   :shrug:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I wonder if that's the same furniture that was in the Rudisell house in Mt. Gilead.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
just antique furniture in a modern age.   :shrug:

Everybody is not into black lacquer furniture. But hey, if you like it, I like it too.  :hugs:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
I wish you would show up at my house with that mess :lol:
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News