News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Ex-convict charged with capital murder in 2 random Birmingham killings.  (Read 177 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Sorry MFer! ::)  They need to tie his sorry a**  to two tractor trailers at the exit near the airport, one headed to Atlanta and the other to Gadsden.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Don’t even waste time on a trial for this monster. Fry his sorry arse till his eyeballs pop out. That killing over on Montevallo was horrific.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Sorry MFer! ::)  They need to tie his sorry a**  to two tractor trailers at the exit near the airport, one headed to Atlanta and the other to Gadsden.

How about just throwing a bucket of acid on him? He basically walked up to the lady in broad daylight, and executed her in public.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
That's very white of you people. Convict and punish before he gets a fair trial with a jury of his peers.

You people have been trained well.

You people should read the United States Constitution.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline BrotherWiregrass

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
No. This could've been easily been avoided, if the District Attorney would've done a better job on his other convictions.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
That's very white of you people. Convict and punish before he gets a fair trial with a jury of his peers.

No what is very white is your incessant use of the term "you people" and your obsession with attention seeking by always being the opposite of what "us people' say regardless of the topic. You act like you are vying for honorary cracker of the year or something.   :no: :shrug:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No what is very white is your incessant use of the term "you people" and your obsession with attention seeking by always being the opposite of what "us people' say regardless of the topic. You act like you are vying for honorary cracker of the year or something.   :no: :shrug:

Negro please.  You wanting him fried before conviction is what white people do.  Especially when the alleged is Black.  Why do you hate your race so much?   
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Negro please.  You wanting him fried before conviction is what white people do.  Especially when the alleged is Black.  Why do you hate your race so much?
Sambo please, I don't give a dayum what color you are if you are randomly killing innocent people. Your gonads must be caught in your thong because I called you out on your BS.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News