News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Just so ya know  (Read 146 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Just so ya know
« on: March 13, 2019, 09:10:55 AM »
For those who claimed not to know, affirmative action programs were never about elevating unqualified people of color into schools or jobs that historically had been closed to them. Rather, it was all about opening doors for qualified people of color who were often overlooked or passed over in favor of Mediocre Mark, Average Abby, Dumb Donald and Short Bus Sherry... - Chuck Hobbs

https://www.facebook.com/100002144882481/posts/2261377427277065/

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Beware!
    • View Profile
Re: Just so ya know
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 10:21:04 AM »
:nod:  WE all know this, well, MOST OF US.

It is the unqualified Brady Bunch who seems to think anyone who does not look like them who gets a job opportunity that they did not get is actually unqualified.  ::) "Can you believe Bill got passed over so they could give it to Tyrone to meet some colored quota? And Bill is more qualified!"  MFer sit yo behind down, you don't know WHO is qualified with yo dumb azzz!!!  ::)

Then there are those negroes who say "I don't want to be chosen based on the color of my skin, I want to be chosen based on my skills and ability"  Well don't we phucking ALL want that? But please note, your skills and ability have often been denied because of the color of your skin.....YOU GOOD WITH THAT TOO?

Ok, just have to get that off of my chest cause folks, man, will make you.....well, you know.
  ;D

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 12:19:33 PM »
I know a white guy that works for a placement company. He says if a Black person can do the job and the only way to get it is by Affirmative Action he says jump on it. 

He says in this job market you better use every resource available to you to get that job.   He loves Affirmative Action.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 01:09:39 PM »
Many of us know.  :nod:

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 07:20:28 PM »
I know a white guy that works for a placement company. He says if a Black person can do the job and the only way to get it is by Affirmative Action he says jump on it. 

He says in this job market you better use every resource available to you to get that job.   He loves Affirmative Action.

sounds like your guy was trying to give YOU a heads up because we know you would turn down an AA hire because its beneath you.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News