News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975  (Read 166 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 10:16:29 PM »
I was against bussing too, wondering why the school boards didn't bring up the quality of educational instruction to schools in the Black communities as they did in white communities. They shut our schools down or turned them into technical/vocational schools. Precious few Black schools, especially high schools, survived bussing.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 11:40:07 PM »
We keep going back and rehashing BS from 40 years ago, and we are gonna have this fat butt-dumpling running the country for another four years. I will bet you if you have Crazy Joe take some truth serum, he will regret a lot of things he said and thought back in the day. Is he perfect?..Hail naw. But I tell you what, I'd rather have crazy Joe and a solid running mate who can step in for him in case  something happens to Joe then that deranged nutball we got now who has the codes to all of the nuclear buttons.

Y'all keep on F'in around. I really think more than a little bit of y'all want that big orange arsewhole to stay in the White house. How bout we get someone else in there first..ANYONE..Shoot, Strike 79, CIAA-Fan, GK...Someone with some sense!!! THEN we can straighten the rest of this ish out later. The MAIN OBJECTIVE should be to get Chumps fat arse up OUTTA there.

All these pie in the sky perfect ultral liberal micky fickies are gonna screw around and have this 6 foot 2 inch  290 pound  Lyin' arse canker sore in the gaht danged white house til 2024...And the country will be hella screwed by then.. Y'all keep playin'!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:57:11 PM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 12:26:05 AM »
We keep going back and rehashing BS from 40 years ago, and we are gonna have this fat butt-dumpling running the country for another four years. I will bet you if you have Crazy Joe take some truth serum, he will regret a lot of things he said and thought back in the day. Is he perfect?..Hail naw. But I tell you what, I'd rather have crazy Joe and a solid running mate who can step in for him in case  something happens to Joe then that deranged nutball we got now who has the codes to all of the nuclear buttons.

Y'all keep on F'in around. I really think more than a little bit of y'all want that big orange arsewhole to stay in the White house. How bout we get someone else in there first..ANYONE..Shoot, Strike 79, CIAA-Fan, GK...Someone with some sense!!! THEN we can straighten the rest of this ish out later. The MAIN OBJECTIVE should be to get Chumps fat arse up OUTTA there.

All these pie in the sky perfect ultral liberal micky fickies are gonna screw around and have this 6 foot 2 inch  290 pound  Lyin' arse canker sore in the gaht danged white house til 2024...And the country will be hella screwed by then.. Y'all keep playin'!!
It's something he's going to have to address with this large new block of young voters. Who weren't around than to understand the context and the dynamics of the era. Just like Kamala Harris had to address her issues earlier in her political career.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:51:00 PM by bluedog »

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »
FunCk, I'm with you 100%, but sadly as bluedog notes if you got issues in your past you gotta answer.

That said the democrat nominee may not be who we like, but has to be someone who knows how to navigate probably what's going to be the most dirty presidential campaign in our history.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 10:00:24 PM »
One can argue against the overt racist intent of segregationist and unwitting racist beliefs of integrationists/assimilationists. Both can have several seats. soflo is right.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 07:04:34 AM »
His time has passed.

This is a man who did the eulogy at a KKK senators funeral. Biden is at best a simple minded narcissist, and a worst an outright bigot.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

If its a choice between him and trump then you have to do what is right for the world and vote for Biden. In a primary that includes the likes of Sanders, Wang, and Warren however? You have to pick those 3 over him.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 11:48:38 AM »
Look into the past of my politicians
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News