News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Kamala aside The #ADOS movement is petty  (Read 564 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Re: Kamala aside The #ADOS movement is petty
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2019, 02:37:27 PM »
I accept your shakey clarification of what you said about Tamils and I retract my assertion that you disparaged them.  But your stereotyping remains more than problematic - even about them.

Neymar said..

I have always spoken up for Africans...

Where, dude?

After establishing indelibly your rep for dissembling about what you've said on this Board, you cannot expect ANYONE to take your word for it.

Surely, if you "ALWAYS" have done so, it won't be difficult for you to find examples and give us the links.

Just off the top of my head I can think of several anti-African statements by you and I have already shared them multiple times.

You said (in a foreign language, so - you thought - no one could understand) that Bantus (THE VAST MAJORITY OF AFRICANS) are your sworn enemy, so.... It's a bit difficult for you to balance that out, you know?

Why don't you give up your pretenses and admit that you have allowed the Europeans to mess up your thinking and you have become, like Olds..t, "not so much a believer in white (so-called)supremacy."  Because all the evidence from your own typing says so.

Meanwhile, get your absentee ballot so you can vote for the Conservatives in the UK.

You think putting in CAPS what one (likely biased) family member said makes it true beyond challenge?  Is that how your thinking process works? 

You've had NO comment on the fond recollections of Harris's Jamaican father about the time he spent "grounding" his daughters with their African/Black family in Jamaica.  You started off disparaging that Black man (much Blacker than you in every conceivable way!!) as a 'sperm donor" without ANY knowledge of his role with his family prior to the divorce. 

Then you got the nerve to take offense when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine.

You should be ashamed and should apologize.  But, despite your false claims to admit it when you are wrong, you won't do it.

You told us you wouldn't talk about me that way.  Why?  Because I am here to defend myself?  You only attack those who are not present to respond to your ignorance?  Is that your version of courage, Italian?

O0
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:54:35 PM by Bison66 »
Long Live Killmonger!

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2019, 03:14:33 PM »
There are reliable sources that are saying the group has been targeted by the Russians bots.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2019, 05:10:52 PM »
 ::) He completely glossed over answering or addressing...

Meanwhile, I note you DID NOT SAY you vote in the US of A.....but YOU want to talk about "we can't let her."
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2019, 02:40:25 PM »
QUOTE FROM PREVIOUS POST

Neymar said..

UNQUOTE

Where, dude?

After establishing indelibly your rep for dissembling about what you've said on this Board, you cannot expect ANYONE to take your word for it.

Surely, if you "ALWAYS" have done so, it won't be difficult for you to find examples and give us the links.

Just off the top of my head I can think of several anti-African statements by you and I have already shared them multiple times.

You said (in a foreign language, so - you thought - no one could understand) that Bantus (THE VAST MAJORITY OF AFRICANS) are your sworn enemy, so.... It's a bit difficult for you to balance that out, you know?

UNQUOTE

What happened, Neymar?

You couldn't find ANY examples??

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2019, 10:58:02 AM »
I didnt answer because you called the Jamaican sperm donor (who has attacked his daughter in the media very recently from what I have seen) "blacker than I ever could be"

It shows it all really.

Blackness is my reality as an African. For you in the west, blessed with western hegemony, it is nothing more than a leather jacket with which you can throw at each other like taunts on the schoolyard.

He's not blacker than I could ever be because of his identity. Hes blacker than me because you viewed that as an insult to hurl. Blackness is different for those of us with no perks that comes from it

"ያን ክብደት እንሸከመዋለን"

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 11:32:50 AM »
I am really enjoying this back and forth. I could care less what Ms. Harris identifies as, I am not voting for her to be POTUS for a myriad of sound reasons none of which has to do with her identity or who she incarcerated.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2019, 11:39:04 AM »
Neymar,

I think you have been on this Board for 4 to 5 years.

Show me ANY OCCASIONS (a link to your post) where you identified yourself as a person involved in or advocating for Africans/Blacks in America.

In EVERY instance I can remember, you have spoken of yourself as Ethiopian and raised up in Britain.

Now, all of a sudden, you got a hair up your a**  about Kamala Harris' commitment to Black people - apparently due to some stupid prejudice you have against Tamils and Jamaicans, represented by Harris's father.

Adding them to your previous targets: Angolans, Italians, West Africans, Somalis, Bantus and even some Ethiopians....not to mention Pan-Africanists.

Meanwhile, I note you DID NOT SAY you vote in the US of A.....but YOU want to talk about "we can't let her."  GTFOH!!!

O0

I have always spoken up for Africans man come on dont do that :lol: :lol:

Also I have never spoken negatively of Tamils on here. Tamil movies were a staple in east African households when I was a kid(including my own). Calling her a tamil isnt speaking ill of Tamils. They are good people with good work ethic and a culture very similar to East Africans(probably an after effect of when India was joined to the eastern coast of Africa.

When I call her Tamil it is a high honour she is the culmination of the hard work of a Tamil woman....and NOTHING else as her aunt said on National Indian TV. NOTHING ELSE.
Please post a link because I don't ever recall you saying anything positive about anyone. I agree with B66 assessment that you are one of the most divisive posters on this board. Neymar is probably here on an expired visa and can't vote.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 06:37:23 AM by Que82 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2019, 11:42:48 AM »
I am really enjoying this back and forth. I could care less what Ms. Harris identifies as, I am not voting for her to be POTUS for a myriad of sound reasons none of which has to do with her identity or who she incarcerated.
Did you get the address????  I'm waiting.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »
Did you get the address????  I'm waiting.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2019, 12:15:12 PM »
I guess your dumb a**  thinks I'm gonna be the watermelon and just sit there. In this case the rabbit also has a gun(s). :lol:

If you shoot at me you won't miss nothing but your powder caused you'll get your lead right back.

Now the kicker is you posting a video about shooting but don't know who I am whereas I know who you are and what you look like. I could be standing behind you in the grocery store.  You got to be the dumbest mutherfocker on the planet.

Finally I was a law enforcement firearm's instructor for almost thirty years ending last year.  You better be able to hit what you shoot at because I dayum sure can!! :nod:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2019, 03:06:29 PM »
I didnt answer because you called the Jamaican sperm donor (who has attacked his daughter in the media very recently from what I have seen) "blacker than I ever could be"

:lmao:    :lmao:
Any excuse will do...

You fit the Italian stereotype you promote more each day...

"Lose then lie," I believe you said.  Or was it, "Cheat, then lie."

What's gonna be your new excuse for not answering Que's similar request??

O0

Long Live Killmonger!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2019, 03:41:34 PM »
I guess your dumb a**  thinks I'm gonna be the watermelon and just sit there. In this case the rabbit also has a gun(s). :lol:

If you shoot at me you won't miss nothing but your powder caused you'll get your lead right back.

Now the kicker is you posting a video about shooting but don't know who I am whereas I know who you are and what you look like. I could be standing behind you in the grocery store.  You got to be the dumbest mutherfocker on the planet.

Finally I was a law enforcement firearm's instructor for almost thirty years ending last year.  You better be able to hit what you shoot at because I dayum sure can!! :nod:

I've hunted better and more capable M..f..ers than your likes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 03:48:49 PM »
I guess your dumb a**  thinks I'm gonna be the watermelon and just sit there. In this case the rabbit also has a gun(s). :lol:

I've hunted better and more capable M..f..ers than your likes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Mutherfocker you ain't bust a grape.  Don't talk about it be about it. You have the address!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2019, 10:54:17 AM »
QUOTE FROM PREVIOUS POST

Neymar said..

UNQUOTE

Where, dude?

UNQUOTE

What happened, Neymar?

You couldn't find ANY examples??

O0

FROM A FIVE YEAR OLD THREAD...I GUESS THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF NEYMAR SPEAKING UP FOR AFRICANS/BLACKS IN THE DIASPORA

BISON66 SAID TO NEYMAR:

PLUS you are outright lying when you say you would not question Blacks whose foreparents lived and are living in the West.  You said that "we" are not Black in a traditional way!!!!!! 

Most Modern day descendants of slaves in the western hemisphere arent black in the traditional sense either. They have worldviews, heritage, and in many cases even hair that separates them from their origins on the gold coast.
UNQUOTE
http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,68491.msg558099.html#msg558099

That quote is from the thread in which we began a conversation in earnest with each other. 

Even your last post [in that thread] is laced with sarcasm in which you belittle efforts by Africans/Blacks in the West to recapture some of our stolen legacy.  You couldn't resist the dig, dude, and it came thru loud and clear. 

Quote from Neymar

I would never tell Black Americans that their identity was nothing more than some slave identity created when an outside group wanted to classify them.

UNQUOTE

NOBODY missed it; certainly not me.
https://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=84223.msg703693#msg703693

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2019, 01:38:55 PM »
Please be nice 82... :snicker