News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Kamala aside The #ADOS movement is petty  (Read 572 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Kamala aside The #ADOS movement is petty
« on: February 14, 2019, 07:23:55 AM »
We need to be careful about people pretending to be black sowing dissension in the African diaspora.

We have native blacks unhappy with the rest of us because of Kamala. We must know. She is NOT  black. She is tamil with a white husband. A black woman wouldnt have laughed about sending poor black mothers to jail for their kids skipping school. They also wouldnt have held the fact that more blacks were locked up under than than anybody else as a point of pride. She's NOT black.

We cant peddle xenophobia just because a tamil doesnt like black people.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: Kamala aside The #ADOS movement is petty
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 08:43:48 AM »
We need to be careful about people pretending to be black sowing dissension in the African diaspora.

We have native blacks unhappy with the rest of us because of Kamala. We must know. She is NOT  black. She is tamil with a white husband. A black woman wouldnt have laughed about sending poor black mothers to jail for their kids skipping school. They also wouldnt have held the fact that more blacks were locked up under than than anybody else as a point of pride. She's NOT black.

Et tu, Neymar?

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 11:25:15 AM »

You are correct and that is why I'm careful of you for those very reasons.  A real black African male IMHO would not make some of the ridiculous, idiotic comments that you make on this board and then post pictures of women who are whiter than some white women while criticizing someone for marrying a white man. ::)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 11:33:33 AM »

You are correct and that is why I'm careful of you for those very reasons.  A real black African male IMHO would not make some of the ridiculous, idiotic comments that you make on this board and then post pictures of women who are whiter than some white women while criticizing someone for marrying a white man. ::)

^^^This all day...
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:02:06 PM »
Neymar said:

UNQUOTE

Don't YOU realize the #DOS folks are talking about YOU!?!?!?
They got beef with you just like YOU got beef with damn-near everyone African/Black who ain't Ethiopian - and some of them, too.

#DOS would have opposed you entering HU Dental School because - being anti Pan-African - they see YOU as taking a seat from a DOS person.  Get it?!?!

But your d...s comes in here spouting their stuff because they don't like Kamala either - NOT realizing they look at you the same way they look at her. 

#DOS warns about people like YOU who come to the States and then try to benefit from the sacrifice of African/Black folks WITHOUT giving any respect to the struggle that made those benefits possible.  They feel about YOU the way you feel about West Africans, Somalis, Luos, Bantus, etc.

Kamala's father is MOST DEFINITELY BLACKER THAN YOU - in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY IMAGINABLE.

Plus,.. YOU are Italian, last time I checked.

Que82 said
You are correct and that is why I'm careful of you for those very reasons.  A real black African male IMHO would not make some of the ridiculous, idiotic comments that you make on this board and then post pictures of women who are whiter than some white women while criticizing someone for marrying a white man.
UNQUOTE

WHAT QUE82 SAID!!!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 12:33:39 AM »
Neymar said:

UNQUOTE

Don't YOU realize the #DOS folks are talking about YOU!?!?!?
They got beef with you just like YOU got beef with damn-near everyone African/Black who ain't Ethiopian - and some of them, too.

#DOS would have opposed you entering HU Dental School because - being anti Pan-African - they see YOU as taking a seat from a DOS person.  Get it?!?!

But your d...s comes in here spouting their stuff because they don't like Kamala either - NOT realizing they look at you the same way they look at her. 

#DOS warns about people like YOU who come to the States and then try to benefit from the sacrifice of African/Black folks WITHOUT giving any respect to the struggle that made those benefits possible.  They feel about YOU the way you feel about West Africans, Somalis, Luos, Bantus, etc.

Kamala's father is MOST DEFINITELY BLACKER THAN YOU - in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY IMAGINABLE.

Plus,.. YOU are Italian, last time I checked.

Que82 said
You are correct and that is why I'm careful of you for those very reasons.  A real black African male IMHO would not make some of the ridiculous, idiotic comments that you make on this board and then post pictures of women who are whiter than some white women while criticizing someone for marrying a white man.
UNQUOTE

WHAT QUE82 SAID!!!!

O0

If I were Italian wouldnt I be #DOS since the moors made them their slaves before we wiped the floor with them in the 19th and 20th century(before they had to resort to chemical weapons)?

;D ;D

We sure did beat the Italians like we were their daddies if that makes us family O0

#ADOS are mad at us because of fake Africans like Kamala throwing black mothers in jail. African Americans love us. You know better than anyone the Ethiopian role in revitalizing DC :nod:

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 04:35:17 AM »
Look for more of this, they are scared of her, they are sowing seeds of division and the uneducated will fall for it every time.
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 09:17:43 AM »
Neymar said:

In the entire history of O-dan and, for me, its predecessor MEACFans, there has NEVER been ANYONE more divisive THAN YOU.

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 09:30:40 AM »
SMH at all this nonsense. Kamala's not going to be the Dem-O-Rat presidential nominee.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 07:27:21 PM »
Neymar said:

In the entire history of O-dan and, for me, its predecessor MEACFans, there has NEVER been ANYONE more divisive THAN YOU.

O0

Kamala made a life throwing black people in jail in the biased California justice system. You are well within your rights to view me as divisive, although I am willing to bed 9/10 times we agree socially and politically, but we cant allow Kamala to ride the coat tails of black americans to the white house after what she has done. She cant have it.

One day Howard will create someone who can be in the white house that you can really be proud of, she is not it though.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 11:43:20 AM »
I concur with Ms. Harris. It seems we have become a country of victims meaning we love blame others for our actions.  As i stated black people can solve their own issues by working together, but this makes too much senses.  How many of us support black business?  How many of us have an account with a black bank? How many are willing to donate to a national black defense fund where we can use the money to fight injustice. 

I would love to see us work together and include people like to women who wanted to be black. I do not see how this anger with make things better for us as a race.   
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 10:10:25 PM »
Neymar,

What the hell you mean, "we"?  "We" can't let her...?

Are you a US citizen?  You vote in the US?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2019, 11:46:11 PM »
Neymar,

What the hell you mean, "we"?  "We" can't let her...?

Are you a US citizen?  You vote in the US?

O0

We as people who live here and want whats best for this nation we all live and grow in. I have lived, and paid taxes, in this country my ENTIRE adult life. This is very much a "we" invested in this.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 01:36:36 AM »
Neymar,

I think you have been on this Board for 4 to 5 years.

Show me ANY OCCASIONS (a link to your post) where you identified yourself as a person involved in or advocating for Africans/Blacks in America.

In EVERY instance I can remember, you have spoken of yourself as Ethiopian and raised up in Britain.

Now, all of a sudden, you got a hair up your a**  about Kamala Harris' commitment to Black people - apparently due to some stupid prejudice you have against Tamils and Jamaicans, represented by Harris's father.

Adding them to your previous targets: Angolans, Italians, West Africans, Somalis, Bantus and even some Ethiopians....not to mention Pan-Africanists.

Meanwhile, I note you DID NOT SAY you vote in the US of A.....but YOU want to talk about "we can't let her."  GTFOH!!!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »
Neymar,

I think you have been on this Board for 4 to 5 years.

Show me ANY OCCASIONS (a link to your post) where you identified yourself as a person involved in or advocating for Africans/Blacks in America.

In EVERY instance I can remember, you have spoken of yourself as Ethiopian and raised up in Britain.

Now, all of a sudden, you got a hair up your a**  about Kamala Harris' commitment to Black people - apparently due to some stupid prejudice you have against Tamils and Jamaicans, represented by Harris's father.

Adding them to your previous targets: Angolans, Italians, West Africans, Somalis, Bantus and even some Ethiopians....not to mention Pan-Africanists.

Meanwhile, I note you DID NOT SAY you vote in the US of A.....but YOU want to talk about "we can't let her."  GTFOH!!!

O0

I have always spoken up for Africans man come on dont do that :lol: :lol:

Also I have never spoken negatively of Tamils on here. Tamil movies were a staple in east African households when I was a kid(including my own). Calling her a tamil isnt speaking ill of Tamils. They are good people with good work ethic and a culture very similar to East Africans(probably an after effect of when India was joined to the eastern coast of Africa.

When I call her Tamil it is a high honour she is the culmination of the hard work of a Tamil woman....and NOTHING else as her aunt said on National Indian TV. NOTHING ELSE.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News