News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Lt. Governor's accuser now claims rape by former NBA player..  (Read 242 times)

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:06:46 AM by Sierra »
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Lt. Governor's accuser now claims rape by former NBA player..
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 11:15:21 AM »
All I can say is that men should stay away from this woman. After licking on the d!ck a couple of times, she will change her mind and call it rape. The sad part about all of this is that it is only going to make it difficult for real assault victims in the future. I'm  sorry but I'm old school, and the way I was taught, you don't pet a puppy unless you are willing to play with it. You don't go into a  person's bedroom, sit on their bed, with your legs gaped open and have drinks. Come on now. smart people know how to stay out of harms way. This is the very reason I avoid walking around my neighborhood with a lot of bling on.  I will  eventually be targeted and someone with try to snatch it off of me.  No, people should not do that to me, but at the same time, I know criminals are going to be criminals and I should protect myself from them.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »
you got bling?

moving along, which woman are you referring too?

The first woman went along willingly and consented to the kissing, but according to her it went south (literally) without her consent.  If her account is true how do you blame her for that?

Not really following the second woman.  How would Fairfax know about her rape by the basketball player? And she claiming that's why she was taken advantage of a second time.  Fairfax would have to be a real gambler to attempt that, wouldn't he?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:13:25 PM by Maroon and Gray »

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »
Please leave my Lieutenant Governor alone.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 12:51:28 PM »
you got bling?

The first woman went along willingly and consented to the kissing, but according to her it went south (literally) without her consent.  If her account is true how do you blame her for that?

Not really following the second woman.  How would Fairfax know about her rape by the basketball player? And she claiming that's why she was taken advantage of a second time.  Fairfax would have to be a real gambler to attempt that, wouldn't he?

Back in the day when I was a playa....

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 01:40:26 PM »

Cap, you gonna respond to the second half of my post?

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 03:05:52 PM »

y, whatever. He's toast....his political career is in the can. It does not matter at this point. My hope is he may continue with the law firm where he's a principal.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
you got bling?

I found the first woman story hard to swallow.  I do not see how someone can force you to give them a BJ.  It would seems that if it happens they must have done it before.  Why do I say that?  He must have known that she was capable of carrying out the act.  Also, he had to know that she would not use her teeth.  Since a woman teeth can cause damage, I find it hard to believe that you can force someone to do that act.  I have known some women who were good at, and sometimes they teeth can get in the way. 

Now someone has to explain to me how did he know she would not bite him? May be I am different but I have to trust a woman would not harm me if she did that. 
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 06:38:08 PM »
All I can say is that men should stay away from this woman. After licking on the d!ck a couple of times, she will change her mind and call it rape. The sad part about all of this is that it is only going to make it difficult for real assault victims in the future. I'm  sorry but I'm old school, and the way I was taught, you don't pet a puppy unless you are willing to play with it. You don't go into a  person's bedroom, sit on their bed, with your legs gaped open and have drinks. Come on now. smart people know how to stay out of harms way. This is the very reason I avoid walking around my neighborhood with a lot of bling on.  I will  eventually be targeted and someone with try to snatch it off of me.  No, people should not do that to me, but at the same time, I know criminals are going to be criminals and I should protect myself from them.
Cap, I used to believe women about this until I met a woman who treated a man with rape because she did not want to talk to him.  She made a statement that changed my life forever, she said if I tell the police that you tried to rape me, they will believe me over you.  I was like WOW!  Dayum, she is right and if I haven't heard what I heard, I would be on her side. From that point forward, I wait on the evidence. 

I have top admit when she first came out, I started leaning her way until I hear the story. It did not make senses and if it does not make senses it does not fit.  If it does not fit, I will have to acquit.  In some cases, I do not know of the people and in those cases, I have to see what sounds logical.  I have met women who use rape, when she get caught doing what she did not want others to know.  In this case, this woman may be positioning herself to make money by writing a book or a movie.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 10:57:16 PM »

y, whatever. He's toast....his political career is in the can. It does not matter at this point. My hope is he may continue with the law firm where he's a principal.

If he continues to keep his mouth shut he might make out okay.  If he stays quiet he can resurrect his political career if and when the claims don't hold water. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 11:30:18 PM »
you got bling?

Must be shiny beer cans.  :shrug:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 11:34:52 PM »
Cap, I used to believe women about this until I met a woman who treated a man with rape because she did not want to talk to him.  She made a statement that changed my life forever, she said if I tell the police that you tried to rape me, they will believe me over you.  I was like WOW!  Dayum, she is right and if I haven't heard what I heard, I would be on her side. From that point forward, I wait on the evidence. 

I have top admit when she first came out, I started leaning her way until I hear the story. It did not make senses and if it does not make senses it does not fit.  If it does not fit, I will have to acquit.  In some cases, I do not know of the people and in those cases, I have to see what sounds logical.  I have met women who use rape, when she get caught doing what she did not want others to know.  In this case, this woman may be positioning herself to make money by writing a book or a movie.
???? What????

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2019, 01:05:32 AM »
^^^^^

I think he misspelled threaten with treated.

people don't re-read their posts,   :shrug:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »
^^^^^

I think he misspelled threaten with treated.

people don't re-read their posts,   :shrug:
Thanks that makes more sense

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2019, 09:40:33 PM »

^^ I agree Ms. Huntington Hall. I on many occasions witnessed incidents where women would lie yelling rape when it wasn't. In one incident, I rode up on a vehicle in an isolated area and as soon as I got out my unit, this woman leaped (naked) from the other vehicle and ran to me saying, he raped me.

I founded her clothes neatly folded in the front seat, there were no injuries etc. I questioned the male briefly before the detectives were dispatched. The now suspect explained that he and others were at a bar on Waters Ave. and he was discussing , how well he eat southern cuisine and this lady became very interested and left the bar with him. Well, the bottom line, is the guy said he doesn't eat southern cuisine. No charges in this case.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News