News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: The CIAA Northern Division  (Read 735 times)

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: The CIAA Northern Division
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
Where is Lincoln?

Just looking at the top of the division ... Hopefully the Lions will be competitive

Lincoln is 4-3 in conference play.  Chowan is 3-3.  No one has played a divisional game yet.  Lincoln is 11-7 overall with a win over Morgan State.  Chowan is 10-4 overall.  No one in the Southern is over .500

Yep... The southern division is almost as bad as the MEAC, a conference where all 12 schools have losing records.  :lol:

NSU is 10-10. we currently have a .500 record.

Punchy - That's good, but at the time when I posted my comments, none of the MEAC schools had winning records.

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2019, 02:03:27 PM »
Where is Lincoln?

Just looking at the top of the division ... Hopefully the Lions will be competitive

Lincoln is 4-3 in conference play.  Chowan is 3-3.  No one has played a divisional game yet.  Lincoln is 11-7 overall with a win over Morgan State.  Chowan is 10-4 overall.  No one in the Southern is over .500

Yep... The southern division is almost as bad as the MEAC, a conference where all 12 schools have losing records.  :lol:

Punchy - That's good, but at the time when I posted my comments, none of the MEAC schools had winning records.

OK. Now we're 11-10 with a winning record so far! LOL!
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »
Where is Lincoln?

OK. Now we're 11-10 with a winning record so far! LOL!

That's pretty decent considering most of our schools have losing records this time of the season. When we were trying to move up to DI, our record was like 2-16 or worse at the beginning of the season. Our schools get much better after we start conference play. In the CIAA, the north is beating the south like we stole something.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News