News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: South Carolina congressman stopped from entering House floor with 6-pack of beer  (Read 96 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
the democrat party is the party of drunks.

Read more

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere – but not on the House floor.

Rep. Joe Cunningham, a newly elected Democrat from South Carolina, was barred from walking onto the House floor Friday as he tried to bring a six-pack of beer with him.

The banned brewskis, from the Charleston area, were a gift for Rep. Peter DeFazio, D-Ore., a co-chair of the large House Small Brewers Caucus, Cunningham said on Twitter.

The beers included: White Thai and One Claw from Westbrook Brewing Company and Dead Arm from Coast Brewing, according to The Post and Courier.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
I can deal with a party of drunks. I can't deal with a party of racist bigots. Drunks will sober up eventually. Racist and bigot will die in their iniquities.
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I can deal with a party of drunks. I can't deal with a party of racist bigots. Drunks will sober up eventually. Racist and bigot will die in their iniquities.

Your handler won't like you telling the truth about democrats.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
So, the GOP and their ilk are trying to paint him as a drunk whilst he was bringing an associate a gift which happen to be a 6 pair of craft beer.

Seriously....that’s how desperate that party and their coons are....

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News