News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Fox News Anchor, Legal Analyst See Evidence of ‘Collusion’ Between Trump Campaig  (Read 154 times)

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Fox News Anchor, Legal Analyst See Evidence of ‘Collusion’ Between Trump Campaign and Russia

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-legal-analyst-says-150653763.html

Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the evidence appears to increasingly show that the Donald Trump presidential campaign did collude with Russia during the height of the 2016 race and that Special Counsel Robert Mueller can prove it.

During an appearance with anchor Shepard Smith, Napolitano said that court papers, which Paul Manafort’s defense team forgot to fully seal, revealed that the former campaign chairman had been accused by federal prosecutors of lying about handing over confidential polling data during the campaign to a Putin-aligned Russian oligarch
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Well if collusion isn't a crime but conspiracy is, can we stop using collusion please?

When old boy starts with 'there was no collusion', some reporter should say "yeah but there was CONSPIRACY and that is a crime."

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Well if collusion isn't a crime but conspiracy is, can we stop using collusion please?

When old boy starts with 'there was no collusion', some reporter should say "yeah but there was CONSPIRACY and that is a crime."

This

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
YOU THINGS HAVE TAKEN A TURN FOR THE WORSE WHEN FOX NEWS TURNS ON A PROVEN LYING a**  GOPer.  :popcorn:
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News