News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: GOP Wants Muslim Out of Party...typical  (Read 77 times)

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
GOP Wants Muslim Out of Party...typical
« on: January 10, 2019, 05:39:07 PM »
First, why this Muslim feels the GOP is the right fit for himself is a separate question but them crackers don't want him and want to use the U.S. Constitution to oust him.

https://qz.com/1519575/will-a-texas-county-gops-effort-to-oust-a-muslim-official-backfire/

Why ousting a Muslim party official would probably backfire on the Texas GOP

Tarrant County, home to two million residents in the sprawling Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, is the last urban enclave in Texas still in GOP hands—just barely. Republicans’ shrinking lead has local party officials quarreling over how to avoid losing it altogether.

Opposing factions will face off tonight (Jan. 10) during a vote to decide whether there’s room in Tarrant’s GOP leadership ranks for a Muslim medical doctor.

click the link above for the full story
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:56:20 PM by Maroon and Gray »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: GOP Wants Muslim Out of Party...typical
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:36:27 AM »
THE GOP IS NO LONGER.  IT IS NOW TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY THE PARTY OF HEAD RACIST DONALD TRUMP.  WHY ANYONE CHOOSES TO CONTINUE TO CALL THEMSELVES A REPUBLICAN IS SOMETHING I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 11:54:44 AM »
We could ask our prominent republican resident, but old dude too busy playing games to engage in a real discussion.

y04185, I'm talking about you so there's no mistake. 

Offline CLeB-28

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tsunaa.com
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 12:13:35 PM »
When I first read about this happening in my own state (Texas) I couldn't do anything but laugh.  I absolutely fee NO sorrow for this man.   
Sea Sick... Waterbound... Can‘t Swim... About to Drown... In the OCEAN!!!  What!!! What!!!

Online CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 12:20:26 PM »
When I first read about this happening in my own state (Texas) I couldn't do anything but laugh.  I absolutely fee NO sorrow for this man.

I tend to agree with you. What did he expect? It's the GOP.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »
 :no:...........they voted to RETAIN dude as Tarrant County GOP vice chair. The vote was 139-49.

I did a little simple math. Slightly more than one quarter of ALL GOP officials who participated in that election thought this dude should have been ousted SOLELY on the basis of his Muslim faith. So no doubt this dude probably thinks his retention as party vice chair represents vindication, a victory...............

REALLY??

At the same time all of this bullshyt was going down in Ft. Worth, Iowa Rep. Steve King, recently re-elected, made it official. He’s now a DECLARED “white nationalist,” the same declaration held by DJT, who, as the nation’s chief executive, is the “titular” head of the NATIONAL GOP.

So it begs the question: Just exactly what ARE the “values,” if any, of inclusiveness for the modern-day version of Mr. Lincoln’s party?  :shrug:

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 08:13:43 PM »
olds and y no response means they supported this action.  :nod:
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News