News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: CNN’s Jim Acosta mocked for accidentally proving that border walls work  (Read 91 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Read more

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi might want to confiscate someone’s selfie stick.

CNN’s Jim Acosta was mocked across social media on Thursday for posting a video that was meant to downplay President Trump's claims of a border crisis -- but ended up supporting his argument that border barriers improve security.

“Here are some of the steel slats that the president’s been talking about,” Acosta said while reporting from the southern border. “But as we’re walking along here, we’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger.”

“Jim Acosta just posted one of the biggest self owns ever,” social media strategist Caleb Hull responded. ‘He's walking along the border where there's a wall in place talking about how there's nothing that ‘resembles a national emergency situation’ and ‘there's no migrants trying to rush.’ That's because there's a wall, Jim.”
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
Did Trump get Mexico to pay for it?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
If it's the piece I saw (and it looks like it is), Acosta walked a few feet and showed a six (?) foot chain link fence where the steel slats ended.

If so, FoxNoise is truly desperate

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
If it's the piece I saw (and it looks like it is), Acosta walked a few feet and showed a six (?) foot chain link fence where the steel slats ended.

O0

The argument is supposed to be that since there were no people on other side of the fence trying to get in the USA, that proves the fence was working?  ::)

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile

O0

The argument is supposed to be that since there were no people on other side of the fence trying to get in the USA, that proves the fence was working?  ::)

I know...this fence, ladder, whatever it is...will be the biggest joke of em all....

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News