News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: TRUMP's REIGN OF CORRUPTION NOW FACES REAL OPPOSSITION  (Read 98 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
Re: TRUMP's REIGN OF CORRUPTION NOW FACES REAL OPPOSSITION
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 04:29:32 PM »
DEMS IN THE HOUSE! :clap:  IT'S ON NOW.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/03/trumps-reign-corruption-will-now-face-real-opposition-here-are-three-things-watch/?utm_term=.f7bf2e5d13a8

They had better make the ballots of those who voted in the 2018 Mid-term elections count and put this Narcissistic, Misogynistic, Pathological Liar, and Egotistical Maniac of a Leader who has a Paranoia (about food) and suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder Behind "In Check"...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP's REIGN OF CORRUPTION NOW FACES REAL OPPOSSITION
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:34:05 AM »
TRUMP SHOULD BE AFRAID...VERY AFRAID.  HE IS A DEAD MAN WALKING AND APPARENTLY HAS NOT THE INTELLIGENCE TO EVEN REALIZE IT.  :popcorn:
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News