News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Love gave me no love’: President Trump slams Utah Rep. Mia Love  (Read 100 times)

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A

President Donald Trump praised Republicans for expanding their majority in the Senate on Wednesday, while offering harsh criticism to GOP House members — including Utah’s Rep. Mia Love — who failed to wholeheartedly embrace his agenda.

Trump said Love had called him “all the time” asking for help freeing Utahn Josh Holt, who had been imprisoned in Venezuela. But her re-election campaign distanced itself from his administration, the president said, which led to her poor performance in Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

“Mia Love gave me no love and she lost,” Trump said. “Too bad. Sorry about that, Mia.”

https://www.sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/11/07/love-gave-me-no-love/

It appears Mia Love still has a chance.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Love gave me no love’: President Trump slams Utah Rep. Mia Love
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 01:00:39 PM »
???.........guys, I thought it was official that Mia got beat Tuesday? But Wildman is correct, there are enough uncounted ballots for Mia to ultimately pull this thing out.

And if THAT is true, why did that dude in the White House clown on Ms. Mia at yesterday’s press conference? Dude acted like he was “hittin that” or something, and Mia got tired of fooling with him. He really did single her out for ridicule. I thought it was especially “personal”.  ;D

Do y’all think Melania gives a damn about Mia or any other gal dude trying to smash or wish he could? I think we already know whether Melania “cares” because she has already informed us.  :lol:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 01:52:20 PM »
There has never been such a small-minded, narcissistic, crude and rude man to ever VISIT the Oval office, let alone occupy it...

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 05:41:36 PM »
SHOCKING!!!

agent orange hates someone with principals  :crazy:   ::)     :snicker
Olde Bama State Spirit!
Alabama State University

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 06:34:36 AM »
Remember This:'The President Must Apologize': Haitian-American GOP Rep. Mia Love Slams Trump's 'Shithole Countries' Comment

Republican Rep. Mia Love condemned President Donald Trump on Thursday over his reported comments referring to immigrants from El Salvador, Haiti and some African nations as coming from “shithole countries.”

The Utah representative, whose family is from Haiti, called on the president to apologize and said his remarks were “unkind” and “divisive.”

“The President’ comments are unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation’s values. This behavior is unacceptable from the leader of our nation. My parents came from one of those countries but proudly took an oath of allegiance to the United States and took on the responsibilities of everything that being a citizen comes with,” Love said in a statement on Thursday.

“They never took a thing from our federal government. They worked hard, paid taxes, and rose from nothing to take care of and provide opportunities for their children. They taught their children to do the same. That’s the American Dream,” the statement continued. “The President must apologize to both the American people and the nations he so wantonly maligned.”

http://time.com/5100217/mia-love-donald-trump-shithole-remark/

y04185, Oldsport any comment?  :shrug:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:38:40 AM by Wildman78 »

2017 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

==========