News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Rihanna...Iwasn't a fan but I am now...SuperBowl  (Read 257 times)

Offline Dog in Me

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Rihanna...Iwasn't a fan but I am now...SuperBowl
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:00:18 PM »
 :clap:........HUGE props to Rihanna for taking a stance in support of this brutha.

Don’t know much about Rihanna other than she’s from Barbados (or is it Bermuda?), she dresses very fashionably, and she’s very sexy.

If she accepts male fans outside her targeted demographics, your humble poster is ALL in.  :lol:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 09:08:24 PM »
:clap:........HUGE props to Rihanna for taking a stance in support of this brutha.

Don’t know much about Rihanna other than she’s from Barbados (or is it Bermuda?), she dresses very fashionably, and she’s very sexy.

If she accepts male fans outside her targeted demographics, your humble poster is ALL in.  :lol:

She's a global megastar Strike79. In many parts fo the world she's bigger than Beyonce. Pink also turned them down.
  Also her fashion and makeup line will really make her rich.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 07:54:14 AM »
???^^^^WHAT? My girl Pink turned those fools down also? I didn’t know that.  AWESOME!!  :clap:

Man, Pink is my girl. She is one of those cool-a.z.z white girls who would most definitely get invited to the “cookout”.  :lol: Really like her latest hit single, “What About Us”.

Bison, don’t know about you or any other peep on this board, but the selection of Maroon 5 to perform at halftime of the SB is looking sillier by the minute. I think if I was part of their management/PR team, I would advise them to reconsider being involved with this mess.

The NFL brand is tainted.   :(

Offline punchy

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 01:00:59 PM »
 :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Offline Olde Hornet

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile