News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Well, it's happened again...another "clear" female overreaction (race based)  (Read 927 times)

Offline House Rules

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
Woman fired after video of her blocking man from entering his downtown loft goes viral
ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) - The woman seen in a viral video confronting and blocking a St. Louis man from entering his downtown loft was fired from her job Sunday.

https://www.kmov.com/news/woman-fired-after-video-of-her-confronting-blocking-st-louis/article_f40f212e-cf57-11e8-90b6-dfba9a0bf0c7.html?utm_medium=social

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
F**k her peckerhead a$$. Good she loses her job and her loft because she can't pay the mortgage/rent.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 ::)  IF somebody starts shooting these SillyBitches like the police shoot unarmed innocent Black people, these MFers will mind their biznizz   >:(

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
She's been fired.

Read more

Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
He told her don't ever do that again, you look stupid :lol: Bloop. Glad her a-- was fired.
"I do not follow trails of candy. I am the candy

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well now this smart a-- busybody has plenty of time to continue to be foolish. I would of like to have seen the look on her face when she found out she had been fired.  :snicker
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.  Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

~Martin Luther King,

Offline CU1994

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • www.cheyney.edu
 :no:

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 :(^^^^yeah, feel the same way CU.

And here’s the scary part....had that young brutha as much as “brushed” up against that garden tool in an attempt to enter the building, she would have called the cops and swore out a complaint for assault, battery or WORSE!!! And he WOULD have been arrested.

Man, this shyt is getting waaaaay out of hand.  :(

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Hey, hey, holdup fellows. Is it possible that during this last hour, Ms. lady wanted some "personal" company and didn't use a well thought out approach?? I'm just asking!!!
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
ANYTHING is possible  :tongue2:

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
He's being dragged on social media advocating people leave her alone and he wont press charges.

For one there was way too much explaining on his end.  But again clear folks are embolden especially to Blacks under a certain age.

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
 ::)  Now he is her advocate? Leave her alone?
I swear these AFWF get on my GD nerves.
NIKKA get somewheren and sitcho a$$ down!   :o

:vomit:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 07:12:36 PM by Jay_Thomas »

Offline House Rules

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
I thought the St. Louis television station's reporting was weak.  The news anchor who intro'd the report said nothing about race.  The reporter could've been a bit more comprehensive with his story elements as well.

Were they afraid to talk race? :shrug:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
:(^^^^yeah, feel the same way CU.

And here’s the scary part....had that young brutha as much as “brushed” up against that garden tool in an attempt to enter the building, she would have called the cops and swore out a complaint for assault, battery or WORSE!!! And he WOULD have been arrested.

Man, this shyt is getting waaaaay out of hand.  :(

The only difference between today and the past is the fact that we now have phones that will record.

Offline JAG89

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Hey, hey, holdup fellows. Is it possible that during this last hour, Ms. lady wanted some "personal" company and didn't use a well thought out approach?? I'm just asking!!!

When I saw the video, it did seemed like she was trying to get some Black dangus in her. And when he turned her down and closed his door, she had gotten mad from being rejected and called the cops. I'm sure she has seen him before in the complex and decided to make her move, which wasn't the right move.  She should have just came out and told him what she really wanted instead of all that drama.  Her dizzy looking tail looks like she's a big time choke and gag head freak.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:24:48 AM by JAG89 »

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule