News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Question for the aggies regarding your loss  (Read 2157 times)

Offline The Truth

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://Yes
Re: Question for the aggies regarding your loss
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 03:02:51 PM »
Everyone is familiar with one another in the league. We may have needed this in order to get ourselves back on track.
The Answer

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2018, 01:29:30 PM »
I support any HBCU that wins/bats PWI but I can't support the illogical rationale that an A&T lost to Morgan helped the MEAC. :nono2:  I think what is funny to me is Ram55 and another Aggie poster crown them the unconquerable champions after Jacksonville St.  What many stated then came to fruition and we got labeled crabs.  Well if telling the truth makes me a crab pass the butter.  :lol:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

Online Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »
I support any HBCU that wins/bats PWI but I can't support the illogical rationale that an A&T lost to Morgan helped the MEAC. :nono2:  I think what is funny to me is Ram55 and another Aggie poster crown them the unconquerable champions after Jacksonville St.  What many stated then came to fruition and we got labeled crabs.  Well if telling the truth makes me a crab pass the butter.  :lol:

What would it say about the SEC if Arkansas beats Alabama? And I did not crown them unconquerable champs of the MEAC. I merely gave them credit for being great. The crab stuff comes to play when others got offended for me giving them credit. That my friend is being Crabs In A Barrel.

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2018, 07:28:10 PM »

What would it say about the SEC if Arkansas beats Alabama? And I did not crown them unconquerable champs of the MEAC. I merely gave them credit for being great. The crab stuff comes to play when others got offended for me giving them credit. That my friend is being Crabs In A Barrel.
Again your argument defies logic.  Apples and oranges.  The SEC has 6 teams ranked in the FBS Top 25 so their conference is strong regardless.  The MEAC has A&T at 13th and nobody else even made others receiving votes.  :shrug: You keep trying to

Has any other poster including the Aggies agreed with your premise????  If they have I must have missed it. :shrug:

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2018, 10:43:41 PM »
Que, you sig of those presidents took me out.   :lmao:
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Online Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2018, 04:02:17 PM »

Since when did someone commenting about the way you constantly fawn all over the AGGIES make anyone a crab in a barrel????   Maybe you need to research what it means before you try to use it.  :shrug:

Crabs in a barrel Click Here

Crab mentality  Click Here

Suck up syndrome Click here

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News