News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Question for the aggies regarding your loss  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Question for the aggies regarding your loss
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 06:25:20 PM »
A&T loss is really good for the MEAC. It shows that the conference potentially has others teams, besides A&T, that can beat a National contender. Now others outside of the MEAC will question if Morgan could beat the same teams A&T beat. A&T's status should not drop that much, but the conference as a whole, just got a boost. You can't take back what A&T has already done.
:no: .....aren’t you the one who just a couple of weeks or so ago was already prepared to crown the Aggies BCF champs?  And you’re now giddily joining the crowd who are saying their losing to Morgan State, AT HOME, is inconsequential............whatever.  ::)

And your relentless obsequious-like FAWNING over the Aggies football program is a bit too much for me to digest on a cloudy, rainy early Monday evening in Nashville.  :(

Btw, since when the F did the Aggies become the paradigm/brand for black college football? Man, you clowns kill me with this bullshyt.  >:(

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 06:43:36 PM »
Aggies if we end up going back to the Celebration Bowl we will have to thank Hampton.

If you all make it back to the Celebration Bowl, you will need to thank a lot of others too - like SCSU, BCU, NCCU, DSU etc...

the arrogance of them mutts is outrageous.

Well, DAYUM! I'm a SPARTAN for life, but you gotta look at whom A&T has beaten the last couple of years. FBS ECU, FBS Kent State, FBS UNC-Charlotte, I believe App State was FCS when A&T beat them a few years ago, I'm not certain,,,,,,, but my point is, wouldn't your chest stick out just a little bit if your team beat these FBS schools and played the way they have the last couple of years? I mean, dayum,,,,,,!  :nod: :popcorn:
???? Y'all asking in-state rivals to celebrate each other in a conference game when both are trying to win the conference????  I wish a mutha would ask me to celebrate some Bama State dirt daubers that ain't playing the MEAC in the Celebration Bowl or anything else post season.  ::)
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline thatd@mnYOGI

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »
Okay, I am lost. I didn't watch this game. How did the Puppies lose this game? Did the offense doom them? I've told ya'll Puppies about that offense. Ya'll don't listen.

that's all...     :shrug:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 10:06:35 PM »
A&T loss is really good for the MEAC. It shows that the conference potentially has others teams, besides A&T, that can beat a National contender. Now others outside of the MEAC will question if Morgan could beat the same teams A&T beat. A&T's status should not drop that much, but the conference as a whole, just got a boost. You can't take back what A&T has already done.
Are you smoking medicinal weed or straight weed?????  I doubt if that loss helped the MEAC one bit, other than making the Eagles more cocky that they can beat them.  :shrug: They dropped from 4th to 13th and the team they beat is 5 spots ahead of them.  I doubt that would have happen if they were not a HBCU. :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 11:19:15 PM »

you really need to turn in your Red & White for some blu & yellow. 

Just sad.  :no:

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 11:50:14 PM »

:nod: :lmao:
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2018, 06:46:14 AM »
Hampton dropping out of the MEAC, and those open dates on the other team schedules being filled by other conference teams make them non-conference games, because they weren't regularly scheduled games. Doesn't make sense to me, but it is what it is.

Offline Oldschoolram

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 08:05:08 AM »

:nod: :lmao:

:tiptoe: ;D

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2018, 08:34:05 AM »
:no: .....aren’t you the one who just a couple of weeks or so ago was already prepared to crown the Aggies BCF champs?  And you’re now giddily joining the crowd who are saying their losing to Morgan State, AT HOME, is inconsequential............whatever.  ::)

And your relentless obsequious-like FAWNING over the Aggies football program is a bit too much for me to digest on a cloudy, rainy early Monday evening in Nashville.  :(

Btw, since when the F did the Aggies become the paradigm/brand for black college football? Man, you clowns kill me with this bullshyt.  >:(

I said then what I am saying now. Go back and read my posts. I do think A&T is the team to beat in the MEAC. Them losing to Morgan don't change that and what they have already done. Their loss shows that the MEAC is a better conference than what most has thought.
For some reason we have a hard time giving each other credit for doing something great. My acknologing them as being great has nothing to do with my love for WSSU. Crabs in a barrel is alive and well on this site.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:37:41 AM by Ram55 »

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 08:45:13 AM »

I wonder if someone asked you who was your favorite college football team would you say NCCU or a power 5 school? WSSU is by far my favorite team and I will say it when asked. When you guys was great in basketball I was on our bandwagon. What A&T has done the last few years is outstanding for an HBCU. Similar to what WSSU was doing a few years ago. You guys hated us for being great the same way you are hating those dogs now.

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 09:37:43 AM »

I wonder if someone asked you who was your favorite college football team would you say NCCU or a power 5 school? WSSU is by far my favorite team and I will say it when asked. When you guys was great in basketball I was on our bandwagon. What A&T has done the last few years is outstanding for an HBCU. Similar to what WSSU was doing a few years ago. You guys hated us for being great the same way you are hating those dogs now.

If WSSU had a real rival you wouldn't be ridin' another schools jockstrap. It has nothing to do with crabs in a barrel.  ::)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:58:33 AM by Maroon and Gray »

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 09:48:28 AM »

It's not good and no Morgan can't

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 09:52:45 AM »

We became the brand for the last 3 years with wins over FBS schools, an undefeated season and the Celebration Bowl wins. 

Offline Ram55

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 10:11:56 AM »

If WSSU had a real rival you wouldn't be ridin' another schools jockstrap. It has nothing to do with crabs in a barrel.  ::)

It is crabs in a barrel. You act like acknowging their being good is "riding another schools jockstrap" but yet we do it all the time when we talk about the Dukes and Alabama's of the world. Why is it you can't see that they are doing great things without feeling you sucking up to them. This is the same attitude many had when WSSU made a serious run at the National Championship a few years ago. People on this forum hated us, but loved Alabama. Yes it is crabs in a barrel.

Offline Platinum_Sound

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »

It is crabs in a barrel. You act like acknowging their being good is "riding another schools jockstrap" but yet we do it all the time when we talk about the Dukes and Alabama's of the world. Why is it you can't see that they are doing great things without feeling you sucking up to them. This is the same attitude many had when WSSU made a serious run at the National Championship a few years ago. People on this forum hated us, but loved Alabama. Yes it is crabs in a barrel.

Two questions.......

1.) So how did an 0-8 Shaw team beating WSSU help the CIAA in 2015?

2.) If you don't 1,000% support all HBCU's you're a crab?

Just asking for clarification. 
Shaw University - 61 CIAA Championships

2012 NCAA Women's Division II Basketball NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Shaw University Platinum Sound Marching Band 2008 Honda Battle of the Bands Participant.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News