News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Word on the street is that John McCain...  (Read 744 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Word on the street is that John McCain...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »
Welp...

Is it really a blight on Trump that two racists dont want him at their funeral?

Barbara Bush is a woman that said black women should have felt at home being raped and assaulted in the Superdome during Katrina....and we know what kind of trash McCain was. :shrug: :shrug:
I would say yes in that senario. To not even be wanted by your own kind has to be humiliating

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

How was McCain his kind? McCain was a LIFELONG loser. He was a terrible pilot in vietnam, got captured and got his ass beat(rightfully so i might add) by people much better than he could ever hope to be, then came home and spent the rest of his life serving the interest of the rich like trump until President trump called him a loser, and threw him away right before he died.

Trump won an election, and had more than a few people like him for something other than being a poor pilot in a losing war of imperialism. McCain isnt his kind, McCain was his servant.
You did say they were both racist didn't you? Where's the confusion in understanding they are his kind.

Because Trump's kind is  PRESIDENTIAL. Something McCain will NEVER EVER EVER be....Praise Allah for that!

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2018, 08:38:49 AM »
Welp...

Barbara Bush is a woman that said black women should have felt at home being raped and assaulted in the Superdome during Katrina....and we know what kind of trash McCain was. :shrug: :shrug:
I would say yes in that senario. To not even be wanted by your own kind has to be humiliating

How was McCain his kind? McCain was a LIFELONG loser. He was a terrible pilot in vietnam, got captured and got his ass beat(rightfully so i might add) by people much better than he could ever hope to be, then came home and spent the rest of his life serving the interest of the rich like trump until President trump called him a loser, and threw him away right before he died.

Trump won an election, and had more than a few people like him for something other than being a poor pilot in a losing war of imperialism. McCain isnt his kind, McCain was his servant.
You did say they were both racist didn't you? Where's the confusion in understanding they are his kind.

Because Trump's kind is  PRESIDENTIAL. Something McCain will NEVER EVER EVER be....Praise Allah for that!
You sound stupid as puck! You're giving prasie  to Allah for one devil over another (as you described them)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2018, 08:45:06 AM »
Welp...

You sound stupid as puck! You're giving prasie  to Allah for one devil over another (as you described them)

Not as Stupid as John McCain, giving up his comfy life to kill Vietnamese Civilians for a president role he never got. Vote against King Holiday just to lose the presidency to a black guy. Then get expelled from his own party by a president who proudly dodged the draft :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Praise Allah indeed, that Trump was able to HUMBLE this war criminal. :nod: :nod:

Offline bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2018, 08:52:03 AM »
Welp...

Not as Stupid as John McCain, giving up his comfy life to kill Vietnamese Civilians for a president role he never got. Vote against King Holiday just to lose the presidency to a black guy. Then get expelled from his own party by a president who proudly dodged the draft

Praise Allah indeed, that Trump was able to HUMBLE this war criminal. :nod: :nod:
Praising Allah for another devil? Yeah dude.. you're being pretty darn stupid right now.  Not only that. You're outright batshit crazy if you think anything the orange orangutan did or said is going to effect what they are going to say about John McCain. Like I said, I understand your point but you're really making yourself look foolish with your blasphemy

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2018, 08:55:54 AM »
Welp...

Not as Stupid as John McCain, giving up his comfy life to kill Vietnamese Civilians for a president role he never got. Vote against King Holiday just to lose the presidency to a black guy. Then get expelled from his own party by a president who proudly dodged the draft

Praising Allah for another devil? Yeah dude.. you're being pretty darn stupid right now.  Not only that. You're outright batshit crazy if you think anything the orange orangutan did or said is going to effect what they are going to say about John McCain. Like I said, I understand your point but you're really making yourself look foolish with your blasphemy

McCain will be consigned to the trash bin of History this time next year.

Trump will always have been the leader of the free world....if only for 4 years :nod:

McCain wishes he could have had the life of Trump. Trump wouldnt have had it any other way. Remember this.

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Word on the street is that John McCain...
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 08:58:45 AM »
You need perspective. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2018, 09:01:02 AM »
You need some perspective. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What perspective is that?

Did McCain give up his comfy life to kill civilians?
Did McCain use his connections to become a fighter pilot when his grades didnt warrant it?
Did McCain crash the plane(because surprise surprise his grades showed he didnt have the aptitude to be a fighter pilot) during a mission?
Did McCain come home and vote against the King Holiday(you know....a holiday for a true american hero?)
Did he not serve rich people all his life?

McCain was TRASH. WTF is this tripe about hero? He was not one.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2018, 02:59:47 PM »
Indians still hate black people...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2018, 07:02:03 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2018, 08:33:38 AM »
^^^^^^^ Now that's Funny as Heyal!!! ^^^^^^^

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:38:42 AM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2018, 11:09:18 AM »

:lmao:

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2018, 01:49:12 PM »
As I watched today's ceremony of Senator McCain, I'm reminded of my time in August 1966, while serving my country in the jungles of Vietnam and the sacrifices all those that SERVED made to our country.

Yes, there were things I didn't like while servicing but it wasn't that I didn't think I needed to be there. My dislikes were the rich and connected didn't have to serve and able-bodied Vietnamese riding scooters with their ladies and the Americans were dying.

Much has been written about the bombing of North Vietnam and the killing of kids. If all possible I wished that hadn't happened. But also I wish I had not witnessed innocent kids, moms, daddies and friendly Vietnamese being slaughtered by the VC's. Witnessed little kids with explosive attached to their bodies walking up to Americans in an attempt to kill and injury.

I wished I hadn't witnessed entering a village of friendly and seeing where the VCs bleed out the bodies of women, kids, and men in an effort to persuade them not to help the South. And to this day, this moment, I wished I has not witnessed seeing my fellow Americans die in front of me. I wish, oh I wish!

So when I would look up into the heavens and see out aircrafts headed north, I would pray they all would return safely after a successful mission.

This I often share with others. I remembered looking up at the moon when it could be seen through the thickening, thinking that can't' be the same moon I saw in Georgia.

Today, I watched this nation honor a man, who I didn't always agree with, but a man who gave and endured what so many refused to do. For his service I'm thankful!!!

SEMPER FI!!!
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2018, 04:42:42 PM »
WOW!!...........brutha Sierra, that was an awesome post^^^. Your personal reflections about your service, and your tribute to Sen. McCain, were very moving to me.  :clap:

I didn’t watch the entire memorial service today, but what I DID see was beautiful. The highlights for me were the eulogies delivered by Presidents Bush and Obama, and the comments by Meghan McCain. Man, Megan brought the fire and, without mentioning dude’s name, took DIRECT shots at that creep in the White House.

And what more can you say about Renee Fleming, one of the most beautiful operatic voices of the last 25 years or so. Her rendition of Danny Boy moved Mrs. McCain to tears. I was getting wet eyed too. Beautiful beyond words.

That was a VERY nice memorial service, worthy of a national hero.  :clap:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2018, 09:41:41 PM »

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2018, 12:40:20 PM »

One of the top posts of the year!!
Thank you, SoFlo!

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News