News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Word on the street is that John McCain...  (Read 585 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Word on the street is that John McCain...
« on: August 25, 2018, 02:06:32 PM »
...want Barack Obama to give the eulogy at his funeral, and doesn't want Trump to attend.
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Word on the street is that John McCain...
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 02:07:40 PM »
McCain stated this a while back, specifically as it relates to TTT attending his funeral. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Word on the street is that John McCain...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:49:28 PM »
soflo, DAW and board.......given the absolute CHAOS that now exists in the White House, I have been thinking to myself for sometime that having President Obama speak at John McCain's funeral would be the ultimate tribute to Sen. McCain. And it would vindicate for ALL TIME the great service that President Obama rendered this nation by preventing us from experiencing another 1929 stock market crash.  It would also demonstrate to SOME of the DJT supporters how utterly ridiculous to have ever supported this VILE man in the first place.

I hope that dude in the White House has the decency not to DEFILE Sen. McCain's funeral and honor the family's request that he not be present.  :(

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 03:07:39 PM »
Yes

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 08:35:27 PM »
soflo, DAW and board.......given the absolute CHAOS that now exists in the White House, I have been thinking to myself for sometime that having President Obama speak at John McCain's funeral would be the ultimate tribute to Sen. McCain. And it would vindicate for ALL TIME the great service that President Obama rendered this nation by preventing us from experiencing another 1929 stock market crash.  It would also demonstrate to SOME of the DJT supporters how utterly ridiculous to have ever supported this VILE man in the first place.

I hope that dude in the White House has the decency not to DEFILE Sen. McCain's funeral and honor the family's request that he not be present.  :(

What about all of the vietnamese civilians he killed? Did they die in dignity?

John McCain was a MONSTER. Much more than Trump ever was. He had a choice on going to Vietnam, and he choose to go commit war crimes. He called them gooks after bombing them in their own nation. He came home and voted against the King holiday. He voted against Military-funded health research. He voted against the 1990 civil rights bill. He voted against Affirmative Action. He was a monster. This is a guy, with a straight face, gave legitimacy to Sarah Palin.

I hope Trump comes there and does a jig because its because of him normalizing people like Palin that we even have a trump in office today. The GOP party went down the rabbit hole in his life, and he gleefully took the bus with them to hell.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 08:38:23 PM by Neymar »

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Offline DAW912

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 08:48:14 PM »

I couldn’t agree more.  Also, Obama delivering the eulogy for McCain would be the ultimate slap in the face to Trump who’s not invited. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We Live In An Era Of Smart Phones And Stupid People.

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 09:46:08 PM »
Obama and Bush to give eulogies, VPOTUS to represent the trump cabal.

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 11:52:08 PM »

What about all of the vietnamese civilians he killed? Did they die in dignity?

John McCain was a MONSTER. Much more than Trump ever was. He had a choice on going to Vietnam, and he choose to go commit war crimes. He called them gooks after bombing them in their own nation. He came home and voted against the King holiday. He voted against Military-funded health research. He voted against the 1990 civil rights bill. He voted against Affirmative Action. He was a monster. This is a guy, with a straight face, gave legitimacy to Sarah Palin.

I hope Trump comes there and does a jig because its because of him normalizing people like Palin that we even have a trump in office today. The GOP party went down the rabbit hole in his life, and he gleefully took the bus with them to hell.
I understand your feelings and i agree in principle for the most part.

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 12:56:55 AM »
Obama, Bush to give eulogies at McCain's eventual funeral: report

Former Presidents George W. Bush and Obama are expected to deliver eulogies at Sen. John McCain's (R-Ariz.) eventual funeral, NBC News reported Saturday.

The news that the two former presidents plan to speak at the event comes amid revelations that those close to McCain have informed the White House that they plan to have Vice President Pence attend the senator's funeral — but not President Trump.

The New York Times reported earlier on Saturday that McCain's funeral is expected to take place at the Washington National Cathedral.

The 81-year-old McCain is currently undergoing treatment for an aggressive form of brain cancer that he was diagnosed with last year.

In an audio excerpt from his forthcoming memoir, "The Restless Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations," aired by NPR this week, McCain acknowledges that he doesn't "know how much longer I'll be here."

The senator has often had a contentious and rocky relationship with Trump. In excerpts from his upcoming memoir, McCain offers a sharp rebuke of the president, questioning his convictions as a leader and hitting him for his attacks on refugees and the press.

"I'm not sure what to make of President Trump's convictions," he writes.

NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 02:36:32 AM »
Welp...

Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 07:02:50 AM »
Welp...

Lol...I know you got that from FB. Where's the link so I can put in a correction. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 07:20:52 AM »
Welp...

Is it really a blight on Trump that two racists dont want him at their funeral?

Barbara Bush is a woman that said black women should have felt at home being raped and assaulted in the Superdome during Katrina....and we know what kind of trash McCain was. :shrug: :shrug:

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 07:48:02 AM »
Welp...

Barbara Bush is a woman that said black women should have felt at home being raped and assaulted in the Superdome during Katrina....and we know what kind of trash McCain was. :shrug: :shrug:
I would say yes in that senario. To not even be wanted by your own kind has to be humiliating

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2018, 07:52:29 AM »
Welp...

I would say yes in that senario. To not even be wanted by your own kind has to be humiliating

How was McCain his kind? McCain was a LIFELONG loser. He was a terrible pilot in vietnam, got captured and got his ass beat(rightfully so i might add) by people much better than he could ever hope to be, then came home and spent the rest of his life serving the interest of the rich like trump until President trump called him a loser, and threw him away right before he died.

Trump won an election, and had more than a few people like him for something other than being a poor pilot in a losing war of imperialism. McCain isnt his kind, McCain was his servant.

أشد الفاقة عدم العقل

Online bluedog

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2018, 08:10:14 AM »
Welp...

How was McCain his kind? McCain was a LIFELONG loser. He was a terrible pilot in vietnam, got captured and got his ass beat(rightfully so i might add) by people much better than he could ever hope to be, then came home and spent the rest of his life serving the interest of the rich like trump until President trump called him a loser, and threw him away right before he died.

Trump won an election, and had more than a few people like him for something other than being a poor pilot in a losing war of imperialism. McCain isnt his kind, McCain was his servant.
You did say they were both racist didn't you? Where's the confusion in understanding they are his kind.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News